Search results

1. Silica bag removed - losing coolant

Cheers Swede yea I’ll take the under tray off and have a look.Did you go for an original part and roughly how much fitted?
  2. Silica bag removed - losing coolant

Thanks all - I’ll take a look the weekend- dark when I get. In the video - it says that a yellow warning light comes on - mine has always been red warning/ text saying coolant low etc Is it still ok to drive when that warning as I have always thought red means stop and pull over? So if you take...
  3. Silica bag removed - losing coolant

Yea thank you Gringaddict checked hoses and all tight.Car not making any strange noises or erratic engine issues. There is a pool of lIquid on the protector tray - see below. I was out last night and the roads here were very wet so not sure if it’s just that. Ok I’ll search on here to see if...
  4. Silica bag removed - losing coolant

Got rid of the silica bag in my coolant tank a few weeks ago but keep getting coolant light on 3 x in all. Topped it up but think it’s just a coincidence and it’s more serious. How do you know if it’s the thermostat housing/water pump? Seat cupra 300 2018
  5. leon cupra mk3 280 2016

Mine goes upto 110 and is stock.
  6. Oil Service and Inspection message/ tyre pressures.

Cheers Mr Pig yep 39 and 35 is the lowest upto 3 people setting. Just seems really high but sure others will confirm. It came with 33 psi all round so that concurs with what you are saying for the rear tyres anyway.
  7. Oil Service and Inspection message/ tyre pressures.

Cheers rum4mo TBF it wasn’t a vw garage but they all say there do whatever and there’s little evidence it’s done. The oil looks good on the dipstick and it was serviced by Seat 2k miles before i bought it 3rd hand.So it definitely needs an oil change then according to the ecu then? Mite get it...
  8. Oil Service and Inspection message/ tyre pressures.

Hi there seat 300- bought in May 23. Had last 2 service stamps with oil changed from Seat Dealer. Garage I bought off said they would change oil anyway. However got a message on dash saying Oil Service and inspection X days. Is this because it’s 12 months since the last seat dealer service or...
  9. Cam belt change?

Yea thanks- do check oil on a regular basis. It’s a shift from a cam belt being a serviceable item but at least it’s something we can affect by buying the right oil ( fully synthetic I guess??).
  10. Cam belt change?

O ok that’s great info - thanks guys. Never had this before- how do you determine the interval for chain replacement then?
  11. Cam belt change?

Hi Folks After a break from Seats back into a Cupra 300. Previously 225 bam (240) and a K1 ( 280 bhp). Car has 2 seat stamps and 2 garage stamps BUT no evidence of cam belt change. Mileage is 57K. How much longer would you leave it before having it done? Ball park figs from Indy garage £ ...
  12. Gearbox Oil Quantity

Any body know how much oil a 2009 Cupra gear box holds and how often it should be changed?
  13. Cupra K1 2009

Ok apparently there was 3 cranks made for this 2009 K1 model all with 6aaf but with different F Nos on-mines F63.Does any1 no if all cranks are the same or must they have the specific F No on? Tommytucker
  14. Cupra K1 2009

Does any1 know at all??
  15. Cupra K1 2009

Hi folks Got a rattley crank and oil pump-will this crank fit a Cupra 2009? https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/113876478171?ul_noapp=true Think the rest of the engine is ok so just gonna change the crank,big ends etc Tommytucker Cupra K1
  16. Wanted: MK2 Leon Cupra Stage 1/2

Hi Mart i'm selling my 2009 K1 warranted by Seat as genuine 41K on the clock Inferi Black-no dents or dinks-parked off the road and got another car for work. Twin forged air intake Full SS Milltek with hi flow CAT APR Fuel Pump and new cam follower Uprated clutch 19" BS steel alloys with...
  17. Wanted: MK2 Leon Cupra Stage 1/2

Hi Mart Will be looking to let my beloved 2009 Cupra K1 with 40K on the clock go soon. Its at Stage 2+ 350 Bhp (dyno to prove). PM me with a number if you want some pics/details regards Tommytucker
  18. Rubbers on Milltek Exhaust - Center pipe- K1

Hi folks Does any one know the part numbers for the exhaust rubbers on Milltek Turbo resonated Centre pipe. They have split and are vibrating through the bulk head. Exhaust part No is Mil-MSVW263.Can find the exhaust online but not just the rubbers. Tommytucker K1
  19. Coverdale VAG Parts (Another Dave replacement!)

Struttt parts Phic Whats your telephone No there for payments? Tommy tucker
  20. Coverdale VAG Parts (Another Dave replacement!)

LCR Parts Phic Ok -sent via PM.Await your response cheers Tommy ytucker
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise