Search results

1. Silica bag removed - losing coolant

Got rid of the silica bag in my coolant tank a few weeks ago but keep getting coolant light on 3 x in all. Topped it up but think it’s just a coincidence and it’s more serious. How do you know if it’s the thermostat housing/water pump? Seat cupra 300 2018
  2. Oil Service and Inspection message/ tyre pressures.

Hi there seat 300- bought in May 23. Had last 2 service stamps with oil changed from Seat Dealer. Garage I bought off said they would change oil anyway. However got a message on dash saying Oil Service and inspection X days. Is this because it’s 12 months since the last seat dealer service or...
  3. Cam belt change?

Hi Folks After a break from Seats back into a Cupra 300. Previously 225 bam (240) and a K1 ( 280 bhp). Car has 2 seat stamps and 2 garage stamps BUT no evidence of cam belt change. Mileage is 57K. How much longer would you leave it before having it done? Ball park figs from Indy garage £ ...
  4. Gearbox Oil Quantity

Any body know how much oil a 2009 Cupra gear box holds and how often it should be changed?
  5. Cupra K1 2009

Hi folks Got a rattley crank and oil pump-will this crank fit a Cupra 2009? https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/113876478171?ul_noapp=true Think the rest of the engine is ok so just gonna change the crank,big ends etc Tommytucker Cupra K1
  6. Rubbers on Milltek Exhaust - Center pipe- K1

Hi folks Does any one know the part numbers for the exhaust rubbers on Milltek Turbo resonated Centre pipe. They have split and are vibrating through the bulk head. Exhaust part No is Mil-MSVW263.Can find the exhaust online but not just the rubbers. Tommytucker K1
  7. Front strutt part No LCR 2004

Hi Anyone got the part number for an offside front strutt. Tried searching threads but no joy.Did stick in FAQs but forgot that these are for info only.Want to use the original parts if i can. TommyTucker LCR 2004.
  8. LCR Rear Springs Kilen

Got a cracked rear spring on my LCR 2004:cry: .Gonna replace both at same time but do not want to lower.OEM are looking at £190 so been lookin at Fleabay and found these for £82-any 1 used them and if so what they like and would you use them again...
  9. VCDS-ODB2 Reader- West Mids

Hi folks Could anyone run a scan for me on my LCR please.Blown a coil-not got time to take them out and see if i can work out which one is gone.Happy to pick you as been advised not to run Cupra whilst in misfire mode.Can pm me your/an address if happy to do so Tommytucker Cupra r (less) 2004
  10. Rear Wiper Mod LCR

Rear Wiper Mod LCR Mark 1 Hi all Finally got round to fitting my rear wiper mod on LCR. After ordering part Nos following on from reading up from the FAQ section i ordered these parts from my dealer 6Y9 955 707A 6Y0 955 425 6Y6 955 435.(See slide show). After some pushing and pulling...
  11. CD Check- CD1TRACK1-CD ERROR

Cd changer goes up and down checks CDs are- there picks the first one and comes up CD Error and then does all 6 like that.Like the laser is not reading the CD at all:cry: Wots the fix?
  12. CD Spooks

Hi folks-CD Issue,Found an excellent thread about cleaning white plastic selector in std CD Changer using Mr Muscle orange and cotton bud.Tried it and got CD code to change from CD error to no CD installed ...even though there was 1 in,Selector works-can see it going up and down. Now getting CD...
  13. Newbie-Birmingham

Hi folks-great site. Running a 04 LCR with 38K on clock, Just wanna say hello and pick up on any issues,
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.