Search results

1. sealover1

Aerial problems

pretty sure the new Aerial I bought from seat and fitted to my Leon had a built in booster as it had a live and earth wire going to it, it was the correct one for the car
  2. sealover1

Aerial problems

I don't think My new radio has dab on it as it needs an aerial to work so dab works with no aerial I never knew that, an expensive fix though to buy a new unit
  3. sealover1

Aerial problems

pretty sure the new Aerial I fitted to my Leon had a built in booster as it had a live and earth wire going to it
  4. sealover1

Aerial problems

A Dab?? what's a dab, its not a standard car stereo it has no cassette or CD its just a radio and Bluetooth whats so good about Dab sparkie?
  5. sealover1

Aerial problems

Hi guys replaced my Aerial on my mk1 Leon few year ago but to be honest its still not that good, had anyone had the same problems with there mk1 and is there a better one that can be fitted for a better signal??
  6. sealover1

Seat Leon electric windows advice please

ok thanks will give this a go in next day or so and let you know how I get on :)
  7. sealover1

yea I know all about the sealing the panel as had to do them all myself couple of years ago but never took the panel off just put sealant round it and worked a treat, so once the window clamping bolts are taken off the inner panel will come away does the door lock have to be taken off just seen...
  8. sealover1

No I pulled the glass up and pegged it to stop it slipping, it did fill like it was still connected as it was hard to pull up, if you look at the 1st photo you can see the WINDOW REGULATOR wire sticking through the panel, not even sure if its snapped it looks like its just come off the WINDOW...
  9. sealover1

No that was £90 just for the seat main agent part not with any work, This is what I bought for £9.99 from ebay but there is no pop rivets with it and I have to drill them out of the panel to get to the broken part. my problem is what size are the pop rivets to be used to replace the drilled out...
  10. sealover1

Seat Leon electric windows advice please as you can see in the photos the window cable had come out or broken on the passenger side and the window dropped, so I bought a new kit off ebay for £9.99 but now stuck as the main agents want £90 for the kit to repair it but all I need is the 4 pop...
  11. sealover1

Hand Brake Problems

cables changed and now have rear brakes like new, cheers guys :D
  12. sealover1

steering Noise Advice

For anyone who reads this thread and has the same sort of problem, it was not the pump or the steering rack if was the tensioner pulley and pulley belt changed that and sorted, seems a guy that does a lot or work on mk1 leons says this happens a lot on them
  13. sealover1

Steering Pump replacement

did it use up a whole litre of fluid as I do have some new here but its been used once to top up my tank to check it was not that causing the noise will check for a vid to watch unless you have a link for me and anyone else who has to do this job
  14. sealover1

Key fob problem need advice please

shame I don't know the model of the one I got I could of give it to you as I used my newly cut blade I just bought the fob off him and he coded it on a laptop
  15. sealover1

if its the same one as that link then it will work the ignition but not the doors, if you had it cut you can take it to a car key guy like I did and he can code a different unit and use your cut key bit which is what he done with mine but still cost me £50, I got so fed up with it I just wanted...
  16. sealover1

what age is your car?
  17. sealover1

my shop did moan about it but they done it
  18. sealover1

No mate I got the wrong key mines a 2004 key I got was for a 2000-2001 I never seen that bit, I got some guy to sort it out for me in the end
  19. sealover1

It wont work full stop as it was the wrong key took it to get it sorted and the key guy showed me in person so looked at the ebay add and it does say right at the bottom 2000-2001 but I missed that bit :(
  20. sealover1

well been out and tried to code the flip key in the door and the old key in the ignition and it's not worked any ideals please??
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.