Search results

1. Trx-33

Air con mystery. (G89)

The -99 relates to the fault code, when I sub the resistor in to the blank pin 13 and give it a sensor earth the code disappears and I can vary the logged temperature from -99 to 99 degrees. This gets rid of the code however the air con is still inoperative 00787 - Temperature Sensor in Fresh...
  2. Trx-33

Air con mystery. (G89)

The unit is definitely the fully auto 'climatronic', 'climatic' from my understanding was the unit with dials. The unit does have an interior temp sensor incorporated into the front of the unit behind the grill and i can confirm that that is fully operational. When i got the car the A/C did...
  3. Trx-33

Air con mystery. (G89)

Does anybody know if the mk4 has an air intake temperature sensor in the HVAC (G89) because according to the diagram it does however the pin out at the back of the climatronic unit would suggest otherwise. The reason I’m asking is because I get a climatronic code 313 which relates to g89. I have...
  4. Trx-33

Trx's Beeza Cupra

Cost me about £25. I got a used door lock module from ebay from a late model car and replaced it myself. Its fairly easy if you know what your doing, i think there is a guide up on here somewhere that shows you how to remove the lock module, i have the workshop manual though so i had two...
  5. Trx-33

Trx's Beeza Cupra

So i picked up a lovely little Mk2 TDI as my daily. Fairly standard until i got my hands on it. Looks somewhat like the pictures now, haven't got any recent pictures due to the weather. Currently she's got: KW inox line V1's OE Foglight retrofit Full black interior swap Cluster LED's...
  6. Trx-33

Cruise control on Ibiza fr 20vt 2008

I'd remove the cowling from the steering wheel and trace the wires that presumably aren't wrapped up with the main loom, check for chafed wire sleeving and split wires, pins that has been pulled and kinked wires that may be split inside the sleeving. Its very possible that a retrofitted loom...
  7. Trx-33

Mk4 lbiza cupra help

If the 'bang' was a backfire it could be the map sensor, mine ran like crap when the map sensor went. Try unplugging it and see if it makes a difference. No difference - new map sensor
  8. Trx-33

climate control tricks

If I remember correctly there is an explanation in the owners manual, something to do with not recirculating exhaust gasses in the cabin
  9. Trx-33

Trx's Beeza Cupra

10. Trx-33

Trx's Beeza Cupra

Turns out the Boot was the culprit, contacts were corroded to bits. On another note I've fitted a full milltek turbo back with sports cat
  11. Trx-33

Soft and Limp

Bump. Anybody got any ideas as i'm about to loose my rag with it?
  12. Trx-33

Soft and Limp

Milltek has a sports cat fitted, just passed emissions on the MOT so well worth it IMO. CEL illuminates upon start up along with the airbag light and whatnot so it is working. Deleted secondary air injection system - no change I can confirm that there are NO vacuum or boost leaks and all one...
  13. Trx-33

how to get into the lights on speedometer

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=404378 This thread shows the board
  14. Trx-33

how to get into the lights on speedometer

Really easy, remove the cluster and start stripping it down, pretty self explanatory when you see it. Once you get to the needles, just pull directly up, from there the printed film will come out easily enough. The LEDs should now be visible.
  15. Trx-33

Soft and Limp

Just bought and fitted a new front wideband bosch o2 sensor - no change
  16. Trx-33

Soft and Limp

Well, i've been holding back making this thread because i have a feeling i will be inundated with 'have you even used the search bar' keyboard warriors but here goes. I have been going in and out of soft limp intermittently with NO check engine light, i first noticed the loss of power and...
  17. Trx-33

Sam's Candy White Ibiza 2007 Cupra

Personally I wouldn't touch ECP specials like Q-drive on essential drive train and suspension components, always go for an OE manufacturer like GKN, TRW, Brembo etc. for piece of mind. GKN are the OE suppliers of driveshafts where I work. I've just picked up a cv joint kit by GKN from euro car...
  18. Trx-33

Trx's Beeza Cupra

Much quicker then my other two, big plans but little money make for slow progress unfortunately. Currently trying to find an electrical gremlin which is causing my alarm to go off randomly, i had this problem a few months back which was caused by a faulty door microswitch which i replaced, i...
  19. Trx-33

aero front bumper

http://www.seataccessories.co.uk/product/Front_Bumper_6l6071060
  20. Trx-33

Trx's Beeza Cupra

Just replaced my D1S' with 6000K's and sorted out the range adjustment motors as they were not connected, also repaired the inner lamp loom as there was a split wire. Need to get them aligned as I'm getting flashed left, right and centre :cartman:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.