Search results

1. Trx-33

Air con mystery. (G89)

Does anybody know if the mk4 has an air intake temperature sensor in the HVAC (G89) because according to the diagram it does however the pin out at the back of the climatronic unit would suggest otherwise. The reason I’m asking is because I get a climatronic code 313 which relates to g89. I have...
  2. Trx-33

Soft and Limp

Well, i've been holding back making this thread because i have a feeling i will be inundated with 'have you even used the search bar' keyboard warriors but here goes. I have been going in and out of soft limp intermittently with NO check engine light, i first noticed the loss of power and...
  3. Trx-33

Cruise control light

As a lot of you with cruise control know, there isn't a light which indicates its actually on. Ive had a look inside a cluster and there is a slot in the cluster where the light should be, the symbol on the printed sheet and what appears to be an empty slot on the PCB Would it be a case...
  4. Trx-33

Trx's Beeza Cupra

Well i've just bought this: I also have these two Its an out dated photo of the silver one but i have a full build thread over on club lupo HERE Juggling the three is quite a task but i've got plans for 'em all. Started cracking on with the new one already Fitted: LCR splitter...
  5. Trx-33

Ibiza cupra locking problem

I noticed a problem with my cupra when i was messing around on VCDS enabling lock confirmation chirp - Unlock chirp and blink works but both lock blink and chirp does not. I have a problem with my passenger door as well where it sounds like it locks/unlocks twice. I have 2 lock related codes as...
  6. Trx-33

1.8T Cupra remap

Is it worth waiting and getting an exhaust, pipework and other goodies before a remap or just diving in with the map when i can?
  7. Trx-33

Just bought an Ibiza Cupra

As the title says, i've just bought an 06 Ibiza Cupra, is there anything i should check/sort out straight away. Regarding acceleration, it seems to pull harder when the throttle is lightly applied instead of hard on the floor, is this normal or is there something i need to be looking at? Mod...
  8. Trx-33

How to: Sticky boot badge

Well, first post and its a how to - This is a common problem as i have had 3 Seat locks with this problem so i thought i'd address it. This may not be the first guide, but this is my version. --- I will add pictures when i have made enough posts --- I have found that the problem is down...