Search results

1. addavis89

Rear Coilover adjustment and help

I have the fk coilovers and mine are at the bottom, never seen or heard of them fitted at the top, not to say that's wrong, I just dropped the dampers to adjust and refit.
  2. addavis89

really annoying issue please help

When mine did this it was the maf on its was out, took a while to display a code though. Hope you get it sorted pal!
  3. addavis89

Uneven rear suspension

Mines done this before, I parked up and noticed the rear sitting higher one side, realized it only does it when when the wheels are turned.
  4. addavis89

Air conditioning

Hope this helps Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. addavis89

Coolant leak. Help!

Heater matrix?
  6. addavis89

Steering or suspension issue?

I lowered mine on coilovers and went low and it fouled the driveshaft when turning, raised it up now but when I turn left I get one clonk/knock, I have yet to look but suspect I've ruined the arb bushes or drop links :whistle::whistle:
  7. addavis89

Steering or suspension issue?

Check anti roll bar bushes, and is your car lowered? If so could be driveshaft rubbing on arb ( the grinding noise)
  8. addavis89

Heat shield where to buy?

Don't spray the filter it will mess with the maf! I bought the ram air with heatshield for £70 to replace my pipercross fits so much better and sounds the business!
  9. addavis89

Mk1 leon cupra Servicing query

They have the same viscosity cold but the 40 has a higher viscosity at 100c, therefore making it more desirable (depending on person) for a mapped car.
  10. addavis89

Mk1 leon cupra Servicing query

Quantum is rebranded castrol oil, at a cheaper price, especially with trade discount. I use TPS for all my service items as it works out a similar price if not cheaper than trying to buy quality parts elsewhere, plus you know they work! Ps. I use 5w40 on a stage 1 Cupra.
  11. addavis89

Tesco 99 octane petrol

I run mine on momentum 99, purely because tesco is closer than shell and you get clubcard points :funk:, when having my car mapped at AMD they wanted to know the fuel it was run on before mapping it, so assume it makes a difference as to how they map the car.
  12. addavis89

Forge 008 DV & Air Filter

Mines only an LC but I've got a 008 dv with a ram air induction and it sounds pretty sweet! (It is remapped) Not had any problems with the ram air came with all the bits needed to fit it and the heatshield for £75! Better than the piece of sh*t Pipercross one I had before!
  13. addavis89

Arb

Thanks guys sorry for late reply been working non stop last few days! Basically raised it up for now and when funds permit I will look into an r32 one by the looks of it. Don't think my adjustable links will be suitable though as the shortest they go is 17cm
  14. addavis89

Arb

I lowered it 50mm, just put it up tonight to 30mm, tried adjustable drop links and as everyone has said complete waste of time, think I'll probably get an r32 arb would I need to change the drop links? Thanks guys
  15. addavis89

Arb

Do you know if any of them you mentioned is the same diameter or would I need to change the D mounts? Should attatch to the wishbone with correct droplinks I should imagine.
  16. addavis89

Handbrake Warning Light

Rear calipers are common for seizing, mine did it before and then few weeks later the brake fluid started pissing out the caliper
  17. addavis89

Arb

I've fitted coilovers and basically I can't seem to stop the arb rubbing the driveshaft, it's rubbing where the droplink joins the arb, would a Cupra r one fit if so what would need changing? Or is there any other same diameter ones out there, trying to do cheapish fix atm!
  18. addavis89

Boost Gauge off the FPR or the DV??

I'd look into using insulated bullet connectors instead of scotchloks, makes a better reliable connection.
  19. addavis89

Seat Leon remap need help please

Was 180 now 215 good luck wherever you go buddy
  20. addavis89

Seat Leon remap need help please

+1 for AMD tuning, I done 120miles each way to get mine remapped there and milltek exhaust system can't fault them at all, blew a coil as I pulled off they diagnosed it and fitted new ones, just as they were due to close up for the day!