Search results

1. Induction kit for 1.8TSI Cupra Black

Just a racingline panel filter from awesome. Seems to have more noise than standard one but it's not hugely loud I feel it made a difference to the power as I has map done then Put the filter in.:) I'm wanting the miltek cat back for mine or front mounted intercooler Cant made...
  2. seat ibiza mirror folding with vcds

Hi. It works on mine but I've got a 2016 face lift Cupra. If you've got vag com you could try it. But a few on here say it doesn't work on pre face lift mk5. But I'm not sure sure
  3. Intercooler upgrade 1.8 tsi

Hey cheers for input[B)]. Yeah I think its toss up between the forge and wagner. Will have to find out if the forge one will fit:)
  4. Intercooler upgrade 1.8 tsi

Happy new year people :funk: Just thought I'd post a thread on peoples thoughts on upgraded intercooler On ibiza cupra fl 1.8 tsi Options look like the airtech one though not sure if there's any modifications needed for fitment Wagner performance /competition which seems the same only...
  5. Induction kit for 1.8TSI Cupra Black

Yep. Definitely louder than stock, though not sure if it matches an induction kit. But i would say they reckon the air box on these are pretty good for flow as its same as S1 don't think induction kit wil make much more power Compared to a panel filter. Think the only crap bit is the...
  6. Induction kit for 1.8TSI Cupra Black

Hey J. How do. Awesome are now stocking the vw racing line one for polo gti and cupra 1.8..... looks a nice bit of kit bit it's rather expensive though;)....:blink:. I've just put the panel filter in mine seems to have made a difference with my Apr stage 1 :D
  7. Auto folding mirror mod

Well what model is yours? There saying on here preface lift it doesn't work. I'm not overly sure but I've seen on polo forums on the preface lift one people saying it works to so dunno :shrug:
  8. Auto folding mirror mod

Where you at? I guess message me if you local could maybe sort you out. Will try and get a scan of car to stop people moaning In this thread Except I wasn't using vcds:rolleyes:
  9. Auto folding mirror mod

Cheshire, near congleton. Why?:whistle:
  10. Auto folding mirror mod

Don't call me a muppet. I posted in thread this a while ago stating I was interested and would it work on my car and the person making it didn't even respond or no one said f@@k:censored: all. I even private messaged and got no answer so kiss my ass. And I'm pretty sure the non face...
  11. Auto folding mirror mod

Folding mirrors Hi. Just thought I'd post in here. As originally thought you don't really need this modue to fold the mirrors I've just coded mine to fold on the remote. So fold on lock and unfold when you turn ignition on sweet as a nut:p. Saves turning the knob every time. It can be...
  12. Best lowering springs for high motorway mileage

Yeah pretty good so far. Definitely an improvement.... Though if you wanting super low these are not for you. Handling is better not uncomfortable. Still not ordered my splitter yet. But just put a sonax sealant on car Seems to be good and beading water nicely :lol::rolleyes:
  13. Anyone else getting mad clutch slip on their remapped Cupras?

Yeah new rs3 has same new engine as ttrs. It's not much slower than the ttrs i don't think. They've improved the gearbox and traction aswell as engine:p Wouldnt mind either :lol: https://youtu.be/IxYg1IDrJUs
  14. Anyone else getting mad clutch slip on their remapped Cupras?

https://youtu.be/32PblxQcUMg There ya go. new ttrs 400hp/395bhp.... gives that gtr a run for its money :p
  15. Anyone else getting mad clutch slip on their remapped Cupras?

I'm pretty sure the brand new rs3 and the new tt rs is 400bhp. They raced it on YouTube. Pretty much wiped the floor with all the fastest hatchbacks :p oh and thered mapped ones with 500bhp
  16. Anyone else getting mad clutch slip on their remapped Cupras?

Are the ibiza cupra 1.8tsi really that heavy?..... and I'm amazed you got any where near the new rs3 with 400hp and that trick gearbox. They say new rs3 or Rs tt is quicker than the mk1 r8s :blink::-o
  17. Anyone else getting mad clutch slip on their remapped Cupras?

Nice.... ha at garage queen:lol:.... I would of thought it would weigh more than 1250kg I mean ibiza is only 1100kg-50 I think. 8mpg though haha Christ I'd be crying :lol:.... I'm sure it's good fun though. You think that would keep up with the new audi rs3 or rstt?:p
  18. Anyone else getting mad clutch slip on their remapped Cupras?

Ha. Well it's always gonna get good times of the line being 4Wd. But I guess been mapped thats over nearly 100hp more. I bet cupra would beat a standard one rolling. As it has to push more drive train and a heavier shell I would of thought :p.... what mpg does evo get?:headhurt::lol:
  19. Anyone else getting mad clutch slip on their remapped Cupras?

Haha nice:p. The red and white one? .... Yeah I'm sure I've been in one many moon s ago. There pretty quick though I seem to remember they are not that quick in standard form, does the cupra keep with it at all? Probably not in the corners I assume:whistle::lol:
  20. Anyone else getting mad clutch slip on their remapped Cupras?

Ha. Yeah it's a twin personality kinda engine. And Evo as in mitsu?:p
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.