Search results

1. matty85

what have you done to your car today ?

Fitted cold side DV relocation kit. Ordered a new arch liner. Just need a set of track rod ends and the car is back to mint again :).
  2. matty85

Bhp and car stats?? come on list them all...

Seat Leon Cupra AUQ engine Airfilter, PCV System removed, TIP, FMIC, 008DV, N249 Bypass 210BHP
  3. matty85

Got her out the garage, time for a clean then need to sort couple bits for MOT. Haven't drove her for a while but started first time and running sweet :).
  4. matty85

Laggy and thirsty or just normal??

If your MAF was bad it can change the car. When you unplug it go for a drive and if it drives better you know you MAF is bad. Vagcom will be the best thing you buy. It will show lambda faults. You can also do live data. Soapy water would be a good start while you wait for vagcom. :)
  5. matty85

Defo not normal I don't have a R and no lag for me. 24 mpg depends on driving style. If I drive it like I stole it I get 23/24. If just cruising I can get 30 easy (stage 1 cupra).
  6. matty85

Try unplugging your MAF (Mass Air Flow) it's next too your air filter. If that doesn't change anything get looking for a boost leak. That's all you can do till you scan the car. If in Cornwall I'll scan her for you :)
  7. matty85

Urgent help needed

have you fixed that pipe?
  8. matty85

Urgent help needed

yes that will cause problems
  9. matty85

Mk1 Cupra rear wiper nut cover

Think they are cheap to buy but as it is missing maybe time to upgrade the wiper to one that works and looks better. Can get rear wiper kits for 20 quid
  10. matty85

Troubles with 20VT at 85K

Always worth unplugging your mass air flow sensor that can make the car unpredictable.
  11. matty85

water in boot

Just check that there is 3 nuts holding each light on or they will leak. Easy to drop the nuts so sometimes people don't put all back on.
  12. matty85

water in boot

Did you do your rear lights??
  13. matty85

k03s turbo stud part number?

Hi m8 I only had one good one couldn't get the others out so have sent that today will try and get another out tonight once I've got a gearbox sorted
  14. matty85

Went to my cupra today and she has some water in the spare wheel bit. Will get that sorted when I get my m8s car sorted and pick up the cupra
  15. matty85

Toyosports exhaust

I use photobucket to upload photos or tapatalk
  16. matty85

eml light help

No but that will put the EML out. Only time mine has pop on over run was when I had a boost leak.
  17. matty85

eml light help

If it's saying open circuit maybe the resistor has failed the cable for it should be above the oil filter most will have tape round the resistor. Hope this helps
  18. matty85

k03s turbo stud part number?

No need to pay pm a address and I will try to get them in the post tomorrow :)
  19. matty85

Re-sealing coilovers?

Whats on your car now? as it says you got them for free so if you are skint stay with what you have till you can get something better?
  20. matty85

Lighting

Don't do LED's get yourself SMD's instead so much brighter
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members