Search results

1. X cupra

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Hi jake...love the Grids your running mate top job.....what sizes are you running again?.....i see your lowered on coils aswell....do u have any issues with rubbing etc and do you have spacers on at all as the stance looks tuff.......cheers matey Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  2. X cupra

Kev at TripleR said if it gets scratched to take it back to him and he will polish it out for free,thats what he told me anyhows.......youl have to see if you can prize him away from all the Ford attention hes been getting these past few months!!
  3. X cupra

Toying with selling up and getting a VW Transporter for the mountain bikes...hmmm
  4. X cupra

I know!...will have to wait and see what he throws at us in regards to the diffuser and of course when they are ready..could be a while yet...the fiesta and focus boys got him wrapped round their fingers at the mo
  5. X cupra

I wanted to at first...but kind of edging more in favour of a single exit like the K1s as apposed to the cupra r
  6. X cupra

Speaking of bumpers does anyone think a btcc rear bumper only,will look odd on a FL leon...kinda liking the centre exhaust
  7. X cupra

I really like the K1 btcc rear.......now,would it look a bit odd having the btcc rear bumper only on a FL Leon????............falling in love with the centre exit exhaust idea
  8. X cupra

Leon FR TDI Rear Wheel Toe Alignment Issue

I aswel as a lot of memebers have this noise issue...it sounds like a wheel bearing problem doesn't it but around 35-40 mph the noise stops.....I too would like to know if a wheel alignment would sort it
  9. X cupra

Again another one here who managed to clean the car,took my old decals off and replaced with these
  10. X cupra

Hey love the stance,whats it sitting on..looking good!
  11. X cupra

How much to have new shocks fitted?

I may get some coilovers for mine but not sure which to go for.....5-£600 budget should get a decent set no?
  12. X cupra

God last time I let the missus take the car for the day was when I had my Octavia Vrs...it came back with a chip on the rear spoiler where she let the boot raise all the way up in a multi-storey car park...the handbag she had at the time had a big metal buckle on it and she placed this paint...
  13. X cupra

Yea I second that for a wash...mines filthier than a **** star at the moment!!
  14. X cupra

Brands hatch

Yep im going to Brands on the 31st..cant wait..love the btcc! Going to thruxton..rockingham and Silverstone too for the btcc and hopefully donnington and snetterton
  15. X cupra

Opinions Please (sideskirts)

better pic //[/IMG]
  16. X cupra

Opinions Please (sideskirts)

Iv got black skirts on mine....had em on when i bought it...havnt seen any others like it so far
  17. X cupra

Looking forward to the lester diffuser pic...could be interested
  18. X cupra

Actually like this smee...liking the bit in the middle aswell...iv still gotta see what triple Rs turn out like first though before i make a decision about either this one from lester..triple r or a oem cupra R diffuser
  19. X cupra

Best fuel to use

Yea momentum 99 for me too...with a flake please!
  20. X cupra

Sorry for your loss mate....hope your ok
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise