Search results

1. Mk1 Leon Front Bumper Removal

Hi All Have tried googling and searching this and other forums but cant find a definitive answer to how to emove the front bumper off my 53 leon 110. Please could somebody shed some light on this for me or offer a guide i may have missed. Please dont give me a hard time for not...
  2. Leon 35mm issues??

Hi Guys. Just a quick one, and please no ''USE SEARCH'' comments becuase i already have with no results. I am looking to lower my mk1 2003 leon 35mm on some springs, just wondered if i would experience any possible arch / arb clearnce issues. Thanks
  3. What aerial?

I cant get a ctr one to fit, the thread wont reach far enough in to the base to tighten up
  4. MK1 Leon Lowering / Wheel advice.

Thanks, dont suppose you have a pic of your car.
  5. What aerial?

Hi guys. Have done a search again so please dont dismiss me and assume i havent. Was just wondering what aerial people are running on the leon 2003. I have tried a new VW item and a civic type r but the threads arent long enough to go in to base. Cheers
  6. MK1 Leon Lowering / Wheel advice.

Thanks, i only thought around 40mm to avoid the ARB issues, if i would need a new ARB at 40mm i may as well put coilovers on and go a bit lower. What height can you really go to before ARB issues?
  7. MK1 Leon Lowering / Wheel advice.

Thanks bruce Have looked over the many threads, but cant see a definitive answer as to how low before the ARB rubs. Dont suppose anyone has a pic of 40mm drop on 18's and whether this would look ok or still a bit high.
  8. MK1 Leon Lowering / Wheel advice.

Hi all I was just after a little advice if possible and want to make sure i do my research before just randomly buying things for the car. I am looking at a suspension and wheel set up for my my MK1 leon TDi but am unsure on the drop, springs or coilovers and the wheel sizes. I was...
  9. LCR roof spoiler advice

Thanks for the rpley. If i purchase an LCR spoiler would it be direct fit to my car?
  10. LCR roof spoiler advice

Hi guys Just after a little advice please, and i have searched and cant find a definitive answer. I have a 2003 Leon 1.9TDI, and was wondering if the LCR roof spoiler was different in size or shape to the item on my car? Thanks in advance Rich
  11. Yorkshire Chapter Meet...

Hi all As xams and new year is out of the way i was throwing some ideas about for a new yorkshire meet, Perhaps february time so as to give enough notice to people, and as for location i thought Showcase cinema at J27 of M62 would be quite cntral? What are peoples thoughts? Thought...
  12. LCR replica help

Thanks, my number is 07939953036 Cheers
  13. LCR replica help

Does that come with the bumper then or would it require a new bonnet? Sorry for all the questions i am just trying to gather as much information and knowledge as possible.
  14. LCR replica help

Hi guys. Thanks for all the information. I wasnt aware the difference of the face lifts and LCR until today lol. Would the LCR front bumper go staright on my car then? Do the arch liners differ? Thanks
  15. LCR replica help

It is really tidy tbh but the bumpers are just tatty which let it down a bit. Its a 1.9tdi 110 se.
  16. LCR replica help

Thanks guys. So on what year did the facelift happen? What changes were made overall to the face lift cars? Looking on google it appears to be two types of LCR front bumper?
  17. LCR replica help

Thanks for the reply. I wasnt aware they produced a face lift model? How does it differ? Is mine pre face lift i assume? Thanks
  18. LCR replica help

Hi guys I am just after a little advice if possible. If this is already here i apologise, i have googled it and searched the forum with few reults. Got lynched last time i asked a question lol . I have enclosed a picture of my car and was wondering exactly what would be required to...
  19. Yorkshire Chapter Meet...

Ill give it a month or so and start a thread if nobody has any objections. get xmas and new year and hopefully the bitter weather out the way. Will give plenty of notice and take careful consideration to try make the venue central for as many people as possible.
  20. Yorkshire Chapter Meet...

It is 28 miles from rotherham and around 30 minutes drive. I drive it twice a day lol. I will go if it is on and at showcase. Showcase is J27 m62 and you cant miss it from the roundabout.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.