Search results

1. nazamin

My double din conversion (TUTORIAL)

If u decide u want to make more give us a shout mate I'm after one
  2. nazamin

Spraying LCR front grilles

I'm guessing the bottom ones next to fog lights are the same?
  3. nazamin

tar removal

pics of tar removed:happy:
  4. nazamin

favourite pic of your car

last xmas :lol:
  5. nazamin

which bulbs are brightest

cheers mate
  6. nazamin

tar removal

lol thanks everyone for the suggestions but i had popped to halfords the day Dan mentioned it and got myself autoglym intensive tar remover cost me 8quid. wasnt as simple as leaving on tar and wiping off but took a bit of polishing and a couple hours later whole car now spotless really happy...
  7. nazamin

cheers matt
  8. nazamin

cheers andy will be ordering asap and i read that thread doesnt mention more smds = brighter just sizes of bulb but cheers pal
  9. nazamin

tar removal

cheers Dan going to pop down now cant wait to get it off!! what wax do you guys recommend
  10. nazamin

tar removal

what can i get right now does halfords have any of these
  11. nazamin

tar removal

got car back from garage last week and is covered in spots of tar everywhere. been using g3 paste and dry cloth to get it off but it takes too long and too much effort. 3hours of scrubbing and only got 2doors done. have been told wd40 removes tar quite easily but does anyone know if its going to...
  12. nazamin

how many smd bulb were they?
  13. nazamin

as title im looking to change all interior and numberplate bulbs i know what sizes they are but could anyone tell me which ones are brightest and whether to get LED or SMD if SMD how many SMD bulbs will be the brightest as i been told too many smds mean they share the current and end being...
  14. nazamin

Door Seals

i just didnt expect from a main dealer garage, not going there again
  15. nazamin

Door Seals

how do you think i feel mate :cry: they told me in january theyve ordered the seals and their on back order. what i did not know was that it was door seals that they ordered until they came in few weeks ago
  16. nazamin

Door Seals

luckily yes i made them give me one when i gave them the car but ive now got to mot and tax the car also got to give it a good polish as for some reason they've managed to get little spots of tar all over the paintwork[:@]
  17. nazamin

Door Seals

took mine to main dealers (evanshalshaw where i purchased from) in january and have only just got it back. car has been left there stripped waiting for parts for 6 months and my interiors are covered in dust. After all this hassle and waiting around when the seals arrived they were door seals...
  18. nazamin

Where in wales are you from / Local Area Meets

newport for me!
  19. nazamin

European Leon MK1 20VT4

love the cupra writing all over it!! very rare seats.
  20. nazamin

water leak

ye cheers mate been really helpful hopefully will be sorted
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.