Search results

1. ACC Coding on 1.5TSI

Could someone please do me a favour and post the long coding from a manual 1.5TSI on control modules 13 and 19 and if your in a good mood 01 as well. I've got an ETSI and need to disable the annoying sailing function..
  2. Swivelling towbar coding

Just in case anyone else needs to do this it seems the genuine ECUs need parameterising as well as coding if they are to work with a swivel type towbar. Vcds or OBD11 can't do this but but vcp apparently can. Dealer did it for £99 and too be fair at least the config won't gen wiped if I ever...
  3. New battery

When start stop first came about they shoved AGM in.to save a few quid they even stuck a EFB in my 2litre TDI. It was programmed to die just after the warranty I think. Upgraded the thing and changed to AGM when I replaced it. Probably will last ten years now.
  4. Retrofit towbar

Did you do it? Did mine last week and was a doddle
  5. how to keep the 12V socket on

It's quite easy.open the glove compartment and press the sides inwards to let it open fully and reveal the fusebox. Can't remember which is the 12v circuit one but check your manual. What you'll notice is that it sits in between two busbars, one switched and one permanent.simply pull the fuse...
  6. Swivelling towbar coding

Thanks for posting that second pic. It is the hardware number that I was interested in. Yours is the same module as used to be in my mark 3 Leon so it looks like the Mk 4 has a slightly different one starting with 5H not 5Q and the coding is a little different I presume as I'd tried the same...
  7. Swivelling towbar coding

That would be great if it's the one where the towbar releases with a button and uses control unit 5H2907383 Thanks Graham
  8. Swivelling towbar coding

Hi has anyone got a genuine seat swivelling towbar installed on a mark 4 Leon and also have access to OBD11 or vcds. If so I'd be really grateful if you could show me the long coding string you have. Thanks Graham
  9. Auto flappy paddle

I bought an excellence 2.0 Dsg which was never supposed to have one, and fitted one successfully. Note they changed slightly when the SatNav screen got bigger and a couple of the buttons swapped over, so look for a wheel that is either new or from a very recent crash at the breakers. Once this...
  10. Illumination of window buttons

This is my second Mk3 and I've just noticed something odd. The rear window buttons on the driver side door are not illuminated on my face lift model, the front ones and the disable button is illuminated. I can't remember if the pre face lift model I had before illuminated all the buttons. Can...
  11. Aux Electric Heater

Has anyone ever tried retrofitting an auxiliary electric heater to a mark 3? I've been looking at the parts lists and I noticed that the air box has a different part number depending on whether it had a factory fitted heater. Just wondering if it is possible to slot in the heater element to this...
  12. DIY Soundproofing

Quite simple. You need to remove the trim on the boot door area, three screws and a sharp tug upwards. After this comes out there are two torx screws (one is behind the rear seat release lever) on the side lining, and also the luggage ring has another third larger torx nut behind it. Youll need...
  13. Auto flappy paddle

As far as I know FR autos get paddles but the Xcellence and SE trims don't. Was it definitely an FR?
  14. ABS Coding DSG/Acc/Lane Assist/Front Assist

Hi I have a face-lift St 184DSG Xcellence trim with Front assist and Lane Assist. Does someone have that model also with the adaptive cruise control function? If so I'd be really grateful if you could post the coding of the ABS Ecu. Thanks Graham
  15. Trailer coding on a cafelift Leon 5F

I need to code a trailer module on a facelift Leon 5F and noticed the lack of long coding on module 09 central electrics. Does anyone know if trailer can be configured via Adaptations and if so how. Vcds doesnt offer anything obvious in the list, though my German isn't brilliant.
  16. Towbar coding conversion from ODIS to OBDeleven.

So you happen to know what the adaptation should be for a post facelift Leon. I've looked through and can't immediately spot the correct one with vcds
  17. Rain/Light Sensor Coding Mk3 FR

Go into long coding and rather than use the wizard to calculate the number set the number to that value in the coding box. I.e. disregard the tick boxes etc that generate the long coding value. Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  18. Leon FR ST towbar electrics

I'm sure the behaviour of the reversing light is configurable via VCDS Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  19. Rain/Light Sensor Coding Mk3 FR

Yeah. That's the one I bought. Not bad price for a new one. Dealer price is shocking.
  20. Rain/Light Sensor Coding Mk3 FR

Look at item 171849334559 and 191636089426 on ebay
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.