Search results

1. KarlB1

MAF housing wrong?

Hi guys I'm trying to trouble shoot an issue I have. Sometimes the car will boost up, dump all boost and then spool up again right away if accelerating from partial throttle. You can hear a lot of sucking (giggidy) from the air filter (I've never owned a 1.8t before so not sure if this is...
  2. KarlB1

Seat Leon Cupra [180] - Going for that rally look

Yeah I'm down your little service road every day to drop my girlfriend off at her work haha. Ah cool, I'll probably be going 40mm after I've saved enough pennies after getting my intercooler
  3. KarlB1

Seat Leon Cupra [180] - Going for that rally look

Hiya mate, nice to see someone else from Bucks and I'm pretty sure I've seen your Civic about a few months ago near the Wendover road? Liking the car so far, but quick question. When you lowered your car, did you get any issues with the ARB fouling on your drive shaft at all? I'm looking to...
  4. KarlB1

Projector headlights

PM me if you're interested at all guys. As said, will need a quick sand over and polish
  5. KarlB1

Projector headlights

If I can sell them ;)
  6. KarlB1

Projector headlights

Yeah mine are with CCFL rings instead of LEDs and black insert Also they'd come with a 55w 4300k HID kit included too.
  7. KarlB1

Projector headlights

£110 posted buddy. Will need a quick clean up before fitting as they've been sat in my shed off of the car for a month or 2. They're almost identical to the ones posted above on the yellow Leon
  8. KarlB1

Projector headlights

I have Lees old ones and they're for sale if you're interested in buying some :)
  9. KarlB1

Projector hid how to.

As above, link and/or wiring would be great!
  10. KarlB1

FR+ Oil

£42?! Have I missed something? Mine was like £37 or close to that for the VW stuff...
  11. KarlB1

FR+ Oil

A disclaimer to buy oil? Why? I walked in, told them I needed oil that meet 505.01 spec and viola, insert your card and get bum raped. But without having to sign anything
  12. KarlB1

Standard Sat Nav in leon Is it easy to install??

It won't add value of £500..but will cost you at least that. Seat sell the double din centre console for £260 ish, you then need the sat nav unit itself (or aftermarket, still not cheap) and the fascia. You then have the issue that it will remove the cigarette lighter and ash tray, unless you...
  13. KarlB1

FR+ Oil

I just use the one my local VW dealer has in stock. The PD engine one.
  14. KarlB1

tdi150 FR decat and straight through

MOT is absolutely fine as long as the cat is still there. Not sure about where in the midlands but any custom exhaust place will be able to do it. Mine cost about £100 all in. That's materials, welding and a choice of exhaust tip too.
  15. KarlB1

Well it's not noisier than standard by much at all. Under load and full boost you get a slightly deeper time but not a big increase in volume. And as above with the bumper, backbox sits slightly further to the middle plus further out away from the car I believe. Change the bumper before hand...
  16. KarlB1

Theta mine with just the backbox removed and pipe welded on. Haven't got any videos under load but there's a few on here somewhere. Not droney at all on cruising but gives a bit of noise when on full boost (not loud, just noticeable and not standard sounding)
  17. KarlB1

Leon fr150 turbo cuts out ?

The vanes for the VNT mechanism will be clogged. There's a thread a few more down from this one with the same issue. It will probably be around 3k revs usually?
  18. KarlB1

Clutch judder?

Just had the CSC, DMF and clutch changed on my Cupra TDi and since getting it back this morning it has juddered when I set off in 1st gear? Anyone have any ideas?
  19. KarlB1

Pd150 coolant temp?

Cheers. Yeah I know about the dash reading 90 within certain parameters. I'm pretty sure the liquid gauge is accurate, was just curious as to whether the temp has to be exactly 90 in normal conditions or if it's okay being a few degrees lower
  20. KarlB1

Pd150 coolant temp?

Hi guys My pd150 Leon is confusing me slightly. I've got a liquid gauge in the car and the max temp that every reaches is about 83-84 degrees. The dash gauge will always say it's up to 90 (which I know can be inaccurate). I've changed the CTS last month and it's exactly the same. Does it HAVE to...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.