Search results

1. Intercooler

Hi folks. I bought a Wagner intercooler for my Cupra 290 in the Black Friday sale. I'm reasonably DIY minded so anyone fitted one? Is it straightforward? Any advice welcome! I've had the bumper off before so ok that far!! David
  2. DangerDave's Leon Cupra 290

Hi all, I thought the time was right to start up my own thread in the readers rides section. I started off my Seat ownership in 2012 with a very nice red Leon FR tdi 170. I did a lot to this, Milltek, remap to 215 ish, Bilstein, lowering springs and body kit. Then when it started getting a bit...
  3. Magna?

Hey folks has anyone used Magna Tuning for any body kits? They have a good website and based in Germany with shipping to UK. I like the side skirts they do and might order. Cheers
  4. Boost Gauge Pod

Hi all, can anyone tell me if the interior of the mk 2 differs much between the FL and the pre FL model. I ask because I could do with a gauge pod and have seen THIS It says for a Leon mk 2. Does the top of dash / pillar area differ between the two sub models? Mine is the FL model. Cheers David
  5. Brake Fluid

Hi Folks, I am going to be fitting some Brembo calipers and discs to my FR soon, and intend to buy some Brembo fluid to change the fluid all through the system. Its about time it was all replaced. Does anyone have a decent idea how much I should buy to make sure I have enough to do the...
  6. FR Tdi Rear End Mods!

Hi all, after sifting through all the info on here I have decided just to start this thread and try and find someone who has done just what I want, and get the info from the horses mouth so to speak! I have a Leon mk2 FL model, FR tdi, 2009 year. My aim, if possible is to have a twin centre...
  7. Fox Wheels

Hi all, looking to get some new black alloys for the FR, I am on a sort of budget :D so dont really want to spend £1000................ I have seen some good looking 18 Inch Fox Racing FX004 Black Alloy Wheels, and wonder if any readers have them, and can tell me if they are up to the job...
  8. DangerDave's Leon Mk2 FR TDi

Hi all, I've had this car just over a year and have now got round to doing some work on it. Plenty to do but I have made a start: Done a few jobs to the outside, painted mirror backs gloss black, and the same to the front grille. Black wheels to match are being saved up for...... On the...
  9. Rear Bumper

Hi all, just a quick enquiry please. I have a Leon FR 09 thats the facelift model. Will any of the mk2 Leon rear bumpers fit this car? Cheers David
  10. Chrome Strip Removal

Hi all again, when I bought my car it had one of those chrome strips fixed at the bottom of the boot lid. I think you can buy these as an extra from dealers. Does anyone have a good way to remove it? I imagine they are stuck on with those double sided gooey strips. Cheers! David
  11. Help with music titles please

Hi all, after owning my car for over a year :D I have found the button on the steering wheel that lets me display CD info on the dash next to the rev counter. However the track names are only shown as "Track 1" "Track 2" etc both there are on the head unit. Is there a way to have this displayed...
  12. Hi, I am New !

Hi all, I am looking forward to exploring the forum. Last year I bought an 09 Leon FR Diesel, and I am now getting interested in doing some work on it. First plans are having the wheels re painted, as they have a few minor marks on them and it seems a good time and place to start. The car is...