Search results

1. What kind of power should I expect?

Around 200-210 i think mate...fit a forge 007 or 008 too.
  2. Chatham Dockside Meet - Friday 17th May

Yeah just to let you know guys, a few people i know got told to move on from the multi storey by police. If they didn't move then they were given tickets.
  3. Chatham Dockside Meet - Friday 17th May

I wont be there either, found a massive bargain up north, so i have to go collect :)
  4. JordanMk3 Chill.. Cupra Wheels Now Stand Out ;)

+1...Gotta be imp blue!!!!
  5. K04 MK3 Ibiza Cupra Track Ready - RIP

C pillar one looks awesome, i may look in to buying one of them along with the upper brace. Ahh, i looked at it and was like, surely massive overkill, but makes sense now :)
  6. K04 MK3 Ibiza Cupra Track Ready - RIP

Looks awesome man! 3 rear braces though?? Must be stiff as a stiff thing!!
  7. Chatham Dockside Meet - Friday 17th May

None of us quite understood what you were doing when you smashed it up the curb once, then drove off and did the exact same thing? haha
  8. Rolling Road event. Leicester Sunday 19th My 2013

I'll come to this :)
  9. members in kent area

I'm from medway/maidstone :)
  10. Chatham Dockside Meet - Friday 17th May

I'm sure you'll see everyone when you turn up... If weather is good outside, if not then inside... Also, i saw you last night smashing the ibiza up a curb :rofl:
  11. Bad braking problem..

Thanks guys, called my dealer and apparently there is no recalls for my car :(
  12. Bad braking problem..

Hi guys, So i've got this very intermittent problem, only happens very rarely, but its still quite major. Its always at a time when i put my foot down, i'll go to brake and my servo doesn't work so my pedal is solid, lift off and back on the brakes and its fine. Anyone had this issue...
  13. Twitchy Rear End.

Lol, my diet? No? haha, still eat rubbish food haha :) Toyo Proxes T1R's all round mate :)
  14. Twitchy Rear End.

I have a set of 20mm spacers, just need longer bolts for them haha. I do enjoy the rear end stepping a bit, just not in to a corner at like 90 when there's a caterham next to you lol
  15. Would you buy a car with the EML on?

I bought my car with the EML on, and its been a gem!
  16. Twitchy Rear End.

Hi :) So i tracked the cupra at lydden today. It performed really well apart from brake fade (which i already know what im doing there) and the rear end of the car was very twitchy. Just wondering if there is a way i can solve this problem. I'm thinking the spacers will help? Also an anti...
  17. Chatham Dockside Meet - Friday 17th May

Feel sorry for me!!! Was the only mk3 at the last one :(
  18. "ESSEX TAKEOVER 2013" - 04/05/13 Essex Cruising

I'll probably be up there, king of the ring that night too.
  19. COMRADES OF VAG DYNO DAY @ AMD ESSEX 19may13

I think i'll come to this and whack it on the rollers :) Guessing gotta get there early to get on them?
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise