Search results

1. rota grid drifts fitment need opinions!!

I dont mind purchasing spacers, my main concern is i just dont want too much poke..
  2. rota grid drifts fitment need opinions!!

Hi guys im looking qt a set of rota grid drifts for my mk1 LCR the fitment of the wheel is 5x100 et38 9.5j all round, will these fit okay or need work? Cheers Lee
  3. place to get actuator?

So if i unplug it and it holds at 5psi then the n75 is okay or the actuator is? Lee
  4. What wheels?

ive seen grid drifts go for around 450-700 used and varying in condition/tyres etc... I did have xxr 527s on my mk4 golf... been looking at another set for this but wanted to try out something different.
  5. What wheels?

Little too much on the expensive side lol
  6. place to get actuator?

I have looked at them but trouble is setting them up...
  7. turbo flutter under hard boost

Yeah it's a strange one, I'm gonna get anew actuator and clean forge 008 valve. Just wanna sort it out lol
  8. place to get actuator?

Hi buds! I think i need to get a replacement actuator as it could be the reason why my cars fluttering at certain points through the boost range. Where is the best place to get a OE actuator? I need one this week ideally and dont want to rely on ebay! Any help is appreciated! Lee
  9. What wheels?

Morning ladies and gents, just throwing this out there really, I'm looking to up another set of wheels for my LCR but unsure of what look nice etc. What wheels are you lot running? Info and pics would be brilliant! Personally I've always liked grid drifts but there fairly common which is off...
  10. turbo flutter under hard boost

Anyone else have an opinion on this??
  11. turbo flutter under hard boost

Should i be able to move the actuator arm freely? There is a bit of resistance there but doesnt feel alot. Cause this cause the stutter/flutter? Lee
  12. turbo flutter under hard boost

Yeah that would probably be best way to describe it. It does sound more of a stutter!! How comes bud?
  13. turbo flutter under hard boost

To be totally honest I haven't looked but I shall do this weekend..
  14. turbo flutter under hard boost

Its not a full flutter, it still has the wooshh noise but has bit of a flutter to it. Strange??
  15. turbo flutter under hard boost

hi people! in need of some more advice from you guys! ive got a 03 plate cupra R amk. I have noticed that I have a turbo flutter under high boost, sometimes it flutters under light boost but very rarely, its usually when I start giving the car a hammering, it will flutter, The car has a...
  16. ecu, key and clock change cupra R

theres no issue with the central locking, I just only have the spare key which isn't a remote central locking key. I have both remote central locking keys off the car im breaking along with the ecu and clocks. just wanted someone to clarify what I needed to do really...?
  17. ecu, key and clock change cupra R

Hi guys, im going to try and keep this short lol, basically ive got a 03 plate cupra R which i purchased about 2 months ago which i only have the spare key for, i also have a 52 plate cupra R im breaking on same engine code AMK. My question is what do i need from the donor car to make the...
  18. Fitting blueflame catback LCR

Anyone know what the waiting times are for a cobra 3" decat turbo back exhaust?
  19. turbo back milltek exhaust weight?

Hi guys, i have a turbo back milltek exhaust (with sports cat) i need to get a courier quote on. Does anybody know the rough weight of this system or a decent courier company to use? Cheers lee
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise