Search results

1. andy g

bbs rx2 seat leon cupra

Fitted them today what do people think[/IMG][/IMG]
  2. andy g

bbs rx2 what tyres and colour

Got some bbs rx2 I am currently doing up want some Idears on what colour and also what size tyres to go for
  3. andy g

HELP NEEDED please

I want to get some bbs rx2 for my mk1 Leon cupra 1.8 t wil they fit Thanks
  4. andy g

engine cover modified

What do people think of my engine cover [/IMG]
  5. andy g

backbox fitting surrey

Hi does anyone know of a good place in surrey. I can get a universal backbox fitted to my Leon will need to be welded on Thanks
  6. andy g

what do everyone think

Sprayed my alloys [/IMG]
  7. andy g

help help help!

Hi taken the little black box off my 1.8 t the one that's on the right hand side the hose that comes out of it split now the car is fluttering opened up the black box and its empty if there's nothing in side why is my car now fluttering am stuck someone please helpthankks
  8. andy g

pressed plates legal?

Hi easy question are pressed plates legal?
  9. andy g

engine bay clean

Spent hours cleaning my engine bay today and spraying the engine bits black what do people think?[/IMG]
  10. andy g

surrey meets

Hi are there any meets taking place in the Surrey area :D
  11. andy g

wheel spacers

Hi am thinking of putting some spacers on the back of my Leon mk1 cupra its slammed on 18s what size can I go for?
  12. andy g

car too low

Hi am moving house and my garage is on a bumpy rd keep catching the bottom of the car not To sure on what but making a bad noise don't want to raise the the ride hight is there anything Else I can do have coilovers and its a Leon cupra with 18 inch alloys thanks
  13. andy g

modified dump valve

Is there anyway I can modify my standard dump valve to make it louder Thanks
  14. andy g

some help from you good people

This is how my cupra looks just need some help for what I can do next to the exterior need Some advice cheers[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]
  15. andy g

running poor

My mk1 cupra is running rough on tick over its really bad from cold really jerky can Anyone shine any light on this Thanks
  16. andy g

newbie meet surrey

Hi still quite new to this is anyone intrested in a local meet in Surrey would be Great to have a get together
  17. andy g

engine bay

What do people think of my engine bay ?[/IMG]
  18. andy g

new pic

New [/IMG]pic of my Leon cupra what does people think?
  19. andy g

engine cover mod

Modified my engine cover what do people think [/IMG]
  20. andy g

guildford area

Hi still new to this any people out there from the Guildford area?:D