Search results

1. Badger

Mk4 Ibiza Fuse Layout (Dash and Battery)

It's a relay, not a fuse, not too sure which one for petrol.
  2. Badger

Stoke-on-Trent/Staffordshire

People have moved to the Ibiza Owners Club Facebook page recently
  3. Badger

Sold it a few years back unfortunately
  4. Badger

Lurking
  5. Badger

Ibiza cupra TDI - whine increased with revs

What MAP sensor has been fitted?
  6. Badger

No boost

Glad it's sorted
  7. Badger

No boost

It will depend on what the MAP Sensor error is? If it says incorrect linearisation - that will be due to the mapping Short to earth would be a broken connection.
  8. Badger

pre facelift pd130 (ASZ) engine to PD100 facelift

Custom doesn't just mean because the parts are different. It's custom as it is tweaked to work with the components in the car. Due to the age, not every turbo will react exactly the same. The clutch may not take it so torque will have to be reduced in the lower RPM etc... It could be classed a...
  9. Badger

Personally? AVOID I've studied these maps - they're just percentage tuned files and they're ok for a quick and cheap boost in power. I wouldn't load one onto the car...
  10. Badger

The PD130 standard on the Ibiza / Fabia and Polo platform were all KKK BV39 Turbos - Garrett are Golf / A3 / Octavia They will map the same - I've personally never had a KKK blow and I've own three and all mapped hard. The PD130 is a better basis for tuning if going hybrid (injectors and...
  11. Badger

You will have to swap Cluster but not ECU (unless you have both from the other car) and they will plug and play - the issue you will have is if the ASV is electronic on the PD100 you will have to use the one from the PD130 or remove it completely. If you are only planning a stage 1 tune -...
  12. Badger

Huge amounts of lag

eBay = MPPS V16
  13. Badger

Huge amounts of lag

Probably a job they're not interested in
  14. Badger

Huge amounts of lag

I can see why they would want to charge more, it's business - but it's a standard file - Even if they charged 30 mins labour.
  15. Badger

Huge amounts of lag

Is it bollocks - takes 3 minutes to load the map if you want standard.
  16. Badger

Huge amounts of lag

EDC15 is pretty fool proof to load a map using MPPS (cheap car park cloners can do it so can you) How much are tuners charging to load the stock map out of interest?
  17. Badger

Mk4 256mm Rear Brake Upgrade Reviews

They will fit, however the copper crush gasket may weep if it's in bad condition.
  18. Badger

Huge amounts of lag

You could load the maps yourself if you get a MPPS V16 Cable
  19. Badger

Huge amounts of lag

I'm Newcastle-under-Lyme
  20. Badger

Huge amounts of lag

Shame you're not local as I would flash it for you - must be someone local.