Search results

1. Coilovers question

Thanks buddy! :)
  2. Coilovers question

Hi guys, will mk1 Leon cupra R coilovers fit the 180bhp Leon cupra? Thanks guys!
  3. Any new meets coming up around south wales?

Me and barry will be there for 1ish too :). Also bringing the missus :).
  4. Any new meets coming up around south wales?

How many of us are attending then?
  5. Sneaky X5 alloy test fit pics :)

I actually love this car!! Not many leons look good stanced IMO, but this is amazing!
  6. pics of eibach lowered Leon.

Sorry about the crap pic, this is the best I've got that shows how it sits. These are 50mm H&R springs, might be the same with eibach!
  7. Any new meets coming up around south wales?

Where is the meet to guys?
  8. APR trial Remap

A ban, because I've admitted I want to steal a map? Pretty sad. Plus, if that's what someone else wanted to do I would let them carry on.
  9. Going from stage 0 LCR to stage 2 Monday

Ive just had a stage 2 APR trial map put on mine, what a difference! Mine has all stage 2 supporting mods but not mapped. Its amazing the power difference :love:
  10. APR trial Remap

Exactly that, yes!
  11. APR trial Remap

Hi guys, the cars going in for a trial map in an hour and I was wondering if there is any way with VAG COM that you can read the map? Thanks in advance!
  12. Any new meets coming up around south wales?

Drop me a text and let me know if you want me to fit them dude, been doing mechanics now for 4 years & have fitted plenty of coilovers :) 07432 411264
  13. Any new meets coming up around south wales?

I will fit them dude :). Good price aswel man!
  14. Will the pre facelift wing fit a facelift cupra?

Ronin, coukd you do me a favour and measure how wide an LCR spoiler is for me please :)
  15. Any new meets coming up around south wales?

I know, it is really annoying, it's a good job they didn't have much life left in them, but they handled so flippin' good its unreal! Michelin pilot sport 3's now fitted :)
  16. Any new meets coming up around south wales?

Dont you just hate it when some P*ick slashes all 4 of your decent tyres :(:(
  17. Headunit going to set up!!!

Its with most VAG cars that they have to be switched over. I have not come across this problem with any other make of car.
  18. Any new meets coming up around south wales?

23rd is good for me :)
  19. Any new meets coming up around south wales?

Sorry I coukdnt make it guys. Was in bed ill from friday to monday. Its a shame only 2 turned up. I will deffo be at the next meet :)
  20. Nurburgring trip?

Legal requirement to carry at least 2 breathalysers with you when travelling through france. Not sure about Belgium or germany tho. Better to be safe than sorry :)
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.