Search results

1. Coilovers question

Hi guys, will mk1 Leon cupra R coilovers fit the 180bhp Leon cupra? Thanks guys!
  2. APR trial Remap

Hi guys, the cars going in for a trial map in an hour and I was wondering if there is any way with VAG COM that you can read the map? Thanks in advance!
  3. Once A Month Meet!

Hi guys, I really enjoyed the last meet so was wondering if people woukd be up for a meet once a month? We could go for the last saturday of every month? Around the cardiff area as its pretty central for all? So the next one would be February 22nd? Just a location and time now :)...
  4. Boot Opening Problem

Hi guys, earlier in the day I opened my boot fine, then again 3 or 4 minutes later opwned it again, fine. Then went to show a fellow member something in my boot 10/15 minutes later and it wouldnt open. Not even with the key on the boot. Anyone know of any problems the boot can suffer with...
  5. Nurburgring trip?

Anyone up for a trip to the nurburgring? Dates: April 25th-29th. If there is enough interest I will update with more details :)
  6. Small number plate.

Hi guys, I've noticed alot of people have got little front plates and was wondering what the exact sizes you have. Im going to get one made up in a bit :). Thanks!
  7. Can anyone help me out?

Hi all, ive been and seen a guy over at gwent VW about stage 2, now he seems to think that the car is ready for a stage 2 map. And that I don't need to buy any bits to add on. I asked about the forge 007p which is what he sells & he said that it is not necessary for the stage 2 map, and that...
  8. New Leon Cupra Owner

Hi guys. So today I drove to bristol to swap my fabia VRS for this leon. Nothing wrong with it, just extremely bored of diesel. So, quick spec: It is the Cupra 180. Cupra R kit. H&R 50mm lowering springs. FMIC. Decat pipe with lamda diverter. Cupra R back box. Polybushed dogbone...
  9. Newbie.

Hi all, my name is Oakley and I am from newport, South Wales. I am 19 year old HGV apprentice. I have recently crashed my mk5 ford fiesta zetec s and have been told that it is a 99% chance it's going to be written off! So I've been looking at my next car already and pretty much set on a 05/55...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.