Search results

1. Spare Wheel

The car i bought didn't have a spare wheel, so i asked the dealer i bought it off to get one for me. I can't tell you anything specific about sizes, he worried about all that for me. Getting the wheel wasn't a problem at all it just took a few days and cost me £100. I was a little bit miffed...
  2. Fuel gauge problems?

When i fill my Mii up it takes usually takes about a week of driving about town before the fuel gauge needle starts to drop. The needle also seems to drop a lot more rapidly as the tank gets closer to empty. Filling the car up with regular unleaded when the gauge says ⅛ full costs me around £40.
  3. Any Owners Yet?

A yellow one has just appeared parked in my street this last week. Thats not you is it?
  4. Seat Mii - General Thoughts

I was pleased to be able to get an 8 by 1½ foot [2440mm x 457mm] piece of wood for shelving home from B & Q in my Mii this week. I had been dreading the prospect of going home with my boot half open and tied down with string as i had thougt it would be a few inches too many.
  5. Getting cheap

I got my SE for £6990 with ~2500 miles on it. Not sure about the black alloys with the white paintjob.
  6. Any Owners Yet?

Well an Up with the same spec as the vehicle i got would have cost perhaps £1000 more. I just can't bring myself to like the up, I think its trying far too hard to be trendy with its smiley faced grill, shiney dashboard, all glass boot and exclamation mark. Plus i think the Mii looks the nicest...
  7. Seat Mii - General Thoughts

Unlike the Up and the Citigo the Mii doesn't even have its own wikipedia page!
  8. Any Owners Yet?

I've had a little red SE for about a month. I haven't seen any other ones out there in the big wide world and I've only seen one Up so far -but then i don't spend that much time on the road.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.