Search results

1. stevelcr

Anyone had a Mk2 LCR and a Audi S3?

Useless! Haha. Just kidding i'm just hard to please I suppose. It's nice to have so many responses, and nice to have a discussion thread with out some :censored: mugging people off and giving stupid sarcastic comments for once! :clap: :worship: Oh yes definitely! Still cannot believe they...
  2. stevelcr

Yeah i'm not that keen on the tartan but they'd probs be retrimmed. Same as i'm not overly keen on the cloth seats in a Cupra but hey ho. Got to make some sacrifices
  3. stevelcr

I imagine i'd feel the same if i'm honest. I've loved starting from scratch on my Mk1 LCR and getting her to where she is now!
  4. stevelcr

Surely it does have something to do with its premium or it would be about the same price as the Cupra being effectively the same car? Seeing as normal GTIs can be had for as little as 5k for right dogs?
  5. stevelcr

I wasn't talking about limited in terms of numbers made, more the fact that a VW with "limited edition" strapped in the name somewhere will obviously command a higher premium, and therefore resale value will be much better. Very interesting figures on the how many left though!
  6. stevelcr

It's a very nice car, 13k is a lot but like I said with that kind of mileage and a limited VW it will be worth a lot more so it's too be expected. Yeah i've seen that one too, shame i'm not quite looking yet.
  7. stevelcr

Yeah saw that one mate, looks lovely, wouldn't travel to Ireland though and I need to wait till around June as I get back from the Nurburgring late May. Just wanted peoples 2 pence and if anyone had owned 2.0TFSI FWD and 4WD cars. Edition 30 in grey or white would be nice or LCR in blue. It...
  8. stevelcr

Its definitely better looking! Fair enough, it has only done 2666 miles a year give or take though so it will obvioulsy command a high premium? Being limited edition and a VW resale will be higher than the LCR. A DSG Scirocco R would also be my first choice however they are 18k minimum...
  9. stevelcr

More interesting write ups/comments, what do people think of an Edition 30? I know they are older than the LCR but handling is surely better in three door form and no drive train loss like the S3, theres one close to me on an 08 plate with ony 16k on the clock for just under 13k? Surely they...
  10. stevelcr

Nice little write up there mate, I'm torn at the moment, got a bit of time to think and S3 is winning by a nose at the moment. Thanks for all the comments :thumbup:
  11. stevelcr

What kind of power you running in the Leon? Interesting you should say that when others seem to have gone the other way?
  12. stevelcr

Eagle F1s all round. I know it's not an on off switch just like too be able to use all 360+ bhp and think the S3 could be better suited to that? That interesting, wonder why he changed, definitely a lot more for your money with the LCR
  13. stevelcr

Really? My TC light flashes away all the time in my MK1 LCR
  14. stevelcr

Not that fussed about out and out speed as I think the differences will be so small, more the overall package. At the moment the only thing I can think of for the LCR is the price. Surely even in the dry the LCR still struggles to put the power down? Agree it looks slightly better though.
  15. stevelcr

Anyone had a Mk2 LCR and a S3? As the title says really, my stage 2 Mk1 LCR will be going in the summer and I'm wanting something newer. Whatever I get will be going stage 2+, I like the Mk2 LCR but not sure on all that power with FWD. Also considering a TTS as my car is a garaged weekend car...
  16. stevelcr

santapod sunday 23 ???

So has mine. Race car not show car!!
  17. stevelcr

santapod sunday 23 ???

Like wise :) If my cars ready that is lol
  18. stevelcr

santapod sunday 23 ???

My R will also be there on a club stand :D
  19. stevelcr

Airtec and Miltek - Cheapest place to buy?

I know I know *hangs head in shame* Yeah I wanted to fit it on the 8th but oh well stuff happens, atleast they noticed before they sent it!! Service from awesome was great as always :thumbup: :clap: I will tag your Instagram page in my photos when it's fitted, will look amazing with the...
  20. stevelcr

Airtec and Miltek - Cheapest place to buy?

Haven't even opened it yet, its been in the garage for about 2 weeks! :ban: been working too much, also ordered my clutch from you guys but there was a bit of a problem with it so only arrived yesterday, as my car doesnt even move at the moment :cry: I need to fit the clutch first! I only...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.