Search results

1. Ibiza Button Panel Relocation Wire

Hey Ray. Sorry for the long delay in replying. So you have the upgraded set of buttons without the loom? If you're feeling confident you can repin the wires down to the new set of buttons and you won't have to worry about the loom. I do have an internal document from SEAT detailing the pinout...
  2. Double din - hazard switch relocation issue

It's a tricky part to locate, and no, my ESP light didn't work but it's down to the Zenec loom not closing a circuit. I had to add my own wire to the loom in order for it to work, you'd have to do the same for yours.
  3. Double din - hazard switch relocation issue

Do you have the Zenec loom?
  4. Double din - hazard switch relocation issue

Check that the Zenec loom hasn't moved the wires for the SET button. It should be connected to pins 7 and 17.
  5. Ibiza Button Panel Relocation Wire

I did have a similar issue Josh. I managed to find the pin outs for the new hazard switch panel and extend the wires from the ESP buttons, etc down to the hazard panel. Lemme know if you need help.
  6. Mud Flaps

When you installed these flaps on the front, did you tuck the flexible rubber piece around the wing then use the provided clips or did you cut it down and then use the clip?
  7. Boot leaking problem

Hmm, I'm lost with it all. :( seems as though I've got a super small little crack within the body work, the hardest thing is trying to find the damn thing! Haha.
  8. Boot leaking problem

I did have the problem of the rear pipe breaking off and I have fixed that problem, as soon as I fixed it I noticed the leak, I am certain it isn't due to a cracked pipe thats causing the leak as it will only leak when it is raining. But thanks for the suggestion anyways mate. Still leaking...
  9. Door locking malfunction

Okay cheers people
  10. Boot leaking problem

Or if anyone has a good idea to trace the water leak from where its leaking out from?
  11. Boot leaking problem

Hi all I am having a very bizare problem with my boot in my Ibiza. When the weather decides to be its usual self ancd rains I often find my boot leaking water from the top of the car on the right side. The water is leaking out from the top right side of the boot lid where it looks like...
  12. Door locking malfunction

Do you have a link to a micro switch that will fit in the lock and that will work?
  13. Door locking malfunction

Could it also be cracked solder within the locking module itself?
  14. Door locking malfunction

Which would be the easiest to repair if you know?
  15. Door locking malfunction

Hey guys, just signed up to this site after buying a SEAT Ibiza 1.4 sport Mk4. Had a few issues with it such as the back windscreen wiper not working, just after we got it fixed we came across another issue. I have isolated the issue down to the drivers side door, what happens is that when I...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.