Search results

1. Crhome

Not having much luck

Depends, it should be checked while box open to fit clutch. If not in good condition, you should change that too. Dmf is so expensive tho. I got a quote from TPS for original part and it was £500+ Robbery seriously.
  2. Crhome

Turbo reconditioning near Derby

There is a company called Midland Turbos. Their in Nottingham, not in Derby. Not too far I guess. Dunno what their work is like tho tbh.
  3. Crhome

break light fault

If it was the switch faulty tho how comes spoiler light is working? Don't they run off the same switch?
  4. Crhome

high flow fuel pump and injectors?

Ty Bill:)
  5. Crhome

Bonnet Carpet

I been running without bonnet carpet for 18 months and no damage to bonnet's paintwork.
  6. Crhome

high flow fuel pump and injectors?

Where can one get hold of a sytec in tank unit?? Going hybrid and probably need to change/upgrade my fuel pump.
  7. Crhome

what have you done to your car today ?

Meth Got my meth kit fitted:funk: Can't w8 to get my hybrid put on...
  8. Crhome

Mocal Oil Cooler

Hi guys, searched but couldn't find the answer in the old posts. Wondering if anyone can help. I am doing a hybrid conversion and hoping to push minimum 350 BHP. I been looking at Mocal oil cooler but not sure with how many rows should I go for, 16 or 19 rows? Your help is appreciated. Thank...
  9. Crhome

Just had revo re-map!!!

No dyno and printouts? Hmmm sounds dodgy tbh.
  10. Crhome

K04 problems

Thank you mate:)
  11. Crhome

K04 problems

Hey guys, I got problem with my turbo and was looking to get a hybrid K04 soonish. What company is best to use and what sort of price range am I looking at for handing in a problematic turbo and upgrade to a hybrid K04?
  12. Crhome

Speedo lights wont go out

I had the same thing happen to my old cupra mate. After extensive search online I found some ppl who had the same problem. It was few years ago now but all I remember is that clock's electric panel corroding. Sry I don't have a link for you but am sure if you search further, you'll find more...
  13. Crhome

Overheating

Ok I been trying to eliminate the problem for a while now. Just recently replaced thermostat, engine coolant temp sensor and radiator fan temp switch. I just can't seem to understand why my fast fans never kicks in.
  14. Crhome

Overheating

Is it normal for the temp gauge to raise above 90 b4 fast fan speed kicks in?
  15. Crhome

Clutch I slipping :(

What mileage is your car at? Is it the original clutch on the car from new if you know? And to be honest mate flooring it from 6th on 3k rpm is gonna make your clutch slip even if its healthy cause of the high torque car produces at such low rpms. If you keep rpms up and floor it your clutch...
  16. Crhome

Slow speed fan problem - Guide to fixing

Sry for resurrecting. Hey olygt4, after doing slow resistor mod, have you ever noticed your fast speed kick in at all?
  17. Crhome

Overheating

Ok cheers mate thx for your input.
  18. Crhome

Overheating

I got a metal impeller water pump fitted and its only 2 weeks old. If I boot the car and park up idling to cool the turbo it goes above 90. Even when I dont boot it and park up and let it idle it goes over 90 again. Slow fans kick in and cool it down to 90 where it sits in the middle after that...
  19. Crhome

Overheating

Anyone guys?
  20. Crhome

Overheating

Problem still exists guys. I have plans of replacing radiator fan switch 2morw. Does anyone know if I need to replace coolant/bleed the coolant system after replacing the switch?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.