Search results

1. KDV

Wanted MK2 Leon Cupra

Found a good looking speed blue one on autotrader but it seems to have sold. My budget is around 9.5k at most.
  2. KDV

Wanted MK2 Leon Cupra

Was looking to spend a bit less than that unfortunately. Changing from a Mk7 Golf R but still need something with a bit of poke. If I had the cash spare I would of been interested.
  3. KDV

Wanted MK2 Leon Cupra

Preferably a facelift with below 80k and full service history.
  4. KDV

Leon FR Side Skirts/Spoiler

I just got the spoiler, rear bumper, exhaust and skirts from sere motors for 1k, the offer might still be on.
  5. KDV

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Cheers is there a part number for the cupra spoiler or is it attatched to the boot?
  6. KDV

Do these only fit the cupra spoiler?
  7. KDV

Loving the 184!

Averaging 52 mpg, 90% rural driving so very happy with it. On the rare long distance runs I've done it has managed up to 68mpg.
  8. KDV

MK2 FR 170 to MK3 184

Went from Mk2 Leon Cupra to a Mk3 184. Good: Economy 50 mpg without trying (oviously going to be better than my old car) Interior is great and alcantara seats are very comfortable. Looks great. Cheap tax and insurance. Technology pack. Bad: Door cards rattle. Electric windows plastic panel...
  9. KDV

Lifting my new FR tomorrow

7 weeks? I had to wait 12!
  10. KDV

Getting my car back from bodyshop next wednesday, needed a new windcreen and a roof repair, needless to say I can't wait to get it back as the citroen c3 courtesy car is possibly the worst car I have ever driven.
  11. KDV

alu pedal caps

Which one do you order from aliexpress? Sorry looked up and saw the link, cheers.
  12. KDV

Cars booked into bodyshop to be repaired on thursday, insurance company have been surprisingly very good so far!
  13. KDV

Wind took roof off shed and missed our y reg heap navara that has more dents than miles on it and hit my new cars roof, took it to my local bodyshop and the guy said it might need new roof. Not good :(
  14. KDV

Part of a shed hit my 3 week old car :/
  15. KDV

Be careful what you hit !!

10-12 weeks. I got mine after 73 days.
  16. KDV

My delivery date is confirmed as the 18th of December :)
  17. KDV

FR 184 Diesel - PCP Prices

I think you will be very unlikely to get that for under £300 with no deposit.
  18. KDV

CRD-T+ (Trevor) Experiences

Is it the updated version?
  19. KDV

Expected Delivery?

Ordered a Leon 184 today, Chistmas time delivery :)
  20. KDV

Selling up

Yes, It's an 07 so these were standard then.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise