Search results

1. Anyone fancy some work?

Admin please move is this is in the wrong place.. I have a pd105 which I suspect may have been mapped by a previous owner but have no proof. I'd like to fit a pd130 turbo and injectors then get it mapped but the work involved is too much for me, was wondering if anyone here fancies the job...
  2. What's wrong here?

Ah think I've worked it out, needs the top mount bearing
  3. What's wrong here?

Ok I thought I'd add to this rather than start a new post and annoy people!..... So after 2 unsuccessful trips to different ECP I went to GSF and managed to get my new springs and top mounts however they were convinced the top mount was one unit not 2 parts and said there wasn't another part...
  4. What's wrong here?

Cheers guys that is really helpful, happy easter!
  5. "Bodykit"?

I think the guy I bought my car from did this as I have cupra or facelift bumpers front and back that look newer than the rest of the car and mine is an 05 plate so I don't think it should have them. I'd happily swap you anyway plus cash my way, mines red, I'm not sure it would be worth it if...
  6. What's wrong here?

Cheers lads, that's a big help! I've got 17" wheels with low profile tyres on which I hate! They came with the car with new tyres all round which is the only reason I've kept them on! Are there any updated parts you would recommend? My main priority is comfort over any aesthetic appeal!
  7. What's wrong here?

Hi all, Bit of help please.... Started hearing a knock coming from my front near side wheel when going over any slight bump in the road (drain cover etc) this happened for about the first 5 minutes of my journey then suddenly i heard a louder bang followed by what sounded like a spanner...
  8. Hunting revs, nearly stalling

Cheers Badger:)
  9. Hunting revs, nearly stalling

Hi all, My father in law has a mk4 golf gti, S reg and a whopping 166k on the clock! He's been having some trouble with low hunting idle so today I changed the spark plugs and cleaned the MAF with some electrical contact cleaner but it's still the same albeit slightly better. The air...
  10. What's missing?

Thanks bro, Round 2 today!
  11. What's missing?

Hi all, Done lots of reading and searching the forum before I attempted the "alana hu aux" mod. I've bought the adapter from amazon and connected a wire from pin 14 an wrapped the other end around the earth screw on the back of the unit..... Still just flashes "changer" and goes back to...
  12. Retro fit air con?

Damn, what will I do in these log hot summers in Birmingham lol Thanks mate
  13. 1.4 tdi.... Dpf?

Thank god! Cheers Badger
  14. Retro fit air con?

As above... Firstly is it possible? Has anyone done it before? Thinking logically I could pull the parts off a scrap shell just wondering if anyone's done it before?
  15. 1.4 tdi.... Dpf?

Hi all, Going to buy (hopefully) a 56 plate 1.4tdi tomorrow..... Does it have a dpf I need to worry about? Cheers!
  16. boost issue with a cupra tdi

Lol whoops! That'll teach me for skim reading!
  17. Bens Red Leon Cupra R 225

Nice engine detail
  18. Leather seats

I've heard the dye kits off eBay are pretty good
  19. Something different....3hrs work and a favour for dad.

Great job!! Makes me want a taxi lol
  20. Cleaning Seats

I do the same as stu3ey, works a treat!
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.