Search results

1. Using heat reflective tape on induction kit?

Yeah that stuff should be okay as i noticed when looking in the bays of the british touring cars they are mostly all using the gold foil so kf they use it surely should be worth a try
  2. Tie Mii Citigo Up Sport

Have tosay out these 3 id go for citigo good looking car and more for your money
  3. lowering springs

Hey we cant see pic of your car or the gap size at the wheel? What size of wheels and ttyres you running and gap size? Depends how low to tyre you wanna sit?
  4. Timing on a mk2 2.0l gti

Good stuff, glad
  5. Timing on a mk2 2.0l gti

The cam timing wasnon the block hope all went well for you and timed up okay
  6. Timing on a mk2 2.0l gti

Hi when you are timing have the case on and the pulley on the crank you will see a timing mark on that pulley and tyere will be a wee notch on the cover line these up, then remove pulley and cover watching nothing moves out of place. Once you are at that stage the cam marks should also be lined...
  7. Making an Index of Mk2 Ibiza/Cordoba Readers Rides Threads.

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=373428 dave_gti's ibiza gti 8v
  8. Mk2 ibiza gti project

Its a boy i know from my work that done them for me think he is about 30 a wheel does a really good job only thing he doesntlike is corroded alloys
  9. Mk2 ibiza gti project

Cheers all, yeah its coming along good hopefully have more to add to the thread soon :) yeah really pleased with how the wheels turned out. Yeah these were the lights i got with it so very possibly had some different headlights Cheers
  10. Mk2 ibiza gti project

Cheers mate
  11. Mk2 ibiza gti project

Hey all, thought i may aswell put up photos of my motors i have a 2010 octavia vrs estate which is my daily driven car and also have a mk2 ibiza cupra sport gti agg engine have many plans for this car its my project/summer toy got it completely standard and so far tidied it up see what you all...
  12. GTi International 2013

Planning on going to this me and a few guys with skodas and vw should be good
  13. Mk2 Golf GTI Protection Detail

Lovely mk2 very clean
  14. non start (resolved)

Thanks alot
  15. R32 Enhancement Detail Plus Wheel Powder Coating

Great work, car looks awesome
  16. Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R Protection Detail

Stunning, love a nice r34
  17. Yamaha R1 freshen up and protection

Lovely looking bike great job
  18. Coilover obession - Why do you really want coilovers???

I have just went for spax psx 40mm drop adjustable shocks, on my mk2 ibiza gti really happy with my choice car sits fine with the option of how hard i want the ride adjustable within 2minitues dont have to remove anything prefer shocks and springs myself i feel work better for the car although...
  19. non start (resolved)

Hey all just thought id post up incase it helps anyone else went out to the ibiza and tried to start it last week and found it to crank all sounded good but not starting at first checked for spark there wasnt any spark traced it back and thought it was the coil pack so got a new one fitted and...
  20. exhaust question..

Yeah should be fine or cut slits in the back box's pipe you have put it over the standard pipe and tighten down with a u clamp some exhaust paste and all is good
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.