Search results

1. Bulb List

Hi All, Does anyone have a detailed and comprehensive bulb list for the mk2 Leon please? Thanks Chris
  2. Blown Fuse Help

Hi Guys, Hope you're all well. Need a bit of advise & assistance. Last night, the 80AMP fuse has blown after a bit of stupidity on my part when trying to get my stuck headlight bulb out and catching some metal on to the fuse part. Went to start the car and have the messages of traction...
  3. HELP! Bulb stuck in headlight lense

Thanks. I think it's wedged in that small gap between the xenon light part now so a headlight off job it seems... A quiet Sunday trying to get the bumper off and lights beckons for me... :(
  4. Projector headlights with angel eyes....any thoughts???

Wow. They are lovely. How much would a set of those cost?
  5. HELP! Bulb stuck in headlight lense

Hi all, I was trying to change my DRL bulbs last night and foolishly, the bulb wasn't quite in right and fell through the hole into the lense of the headlight. It is now just in the gap between the xenon light and the surround. I've ordered a flexible magnet to try and get it out and will...
  6. Black details

Hi all, Just wondering on some ideas/advice. Thinking about doing a few more black additions to my FR to along with my black grill and triple R front splitter. Looking at getting the seat badges, front and back black but also the wing mirrors. What's the best way to go about this...
  7. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Perfect. Thanks. It looks lovely!
  8. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Looks really nice. How easy is it to fit? Do you have the link to buy?
  9. FR+ TDI what to look for?

Lovely colour! Don't see many of them
  10. Seat Leon 2.0 CR -FR 170

Needed a more economical car however wanted something still with a bit of poke. I really like the FR, good acceleration, all the toys but still great MPG. MASSIVE IMPROVEMENT in fuel consumption. I do a mixture of driving, and really good averages. You won't be disappointed.
  11. Seat Leon 2.0 CR -FR 170

I've come from exactly the same car to an FR. Do it, 100%. You won't regret it.
  12. Useful / Trivial Things You May Not Know About Your Leon . . .

Which headunit is that with?
  13. Where to get wheel alignment done in or around suffolk

Go to unit 18 in MK. well worth the drive. Great service from Ali and his team.
  14. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Great looking car. Would love a to drive a Cupra to see the difference against my FR.
  15. White leon, coloured wheels, picture request!

Cheers guys and kebab warrior! I'll have a look through.
  16. White leon, coloured wheels, picture request!

Hi All, Does anyone have any pictures they can share for a white mk2 leon FR with some different coloured wheels. Fancy doing mine before the summer and initial thoughts are anthracite but wanted a few options! Thanks in advance Chris
  17. Armrest screws question

Just go to dave at sere motors and get a price on a brand new one. Not far off that price.
  18. Removing front grill

Looks exactly the same, got it from Dave at sere on here.
  19. Removing front grill

Hi guys. Just putting a replacement grille on mine this morning and can't quite get it all to match up like the other one did. The pin holes are alightly out and the pins won't go back in. When putting the original back in, it fits perfectly. Anything I'm doing slightly wrong? How's best to...
  20. looking at buying FR+ 170

The sound is the fuel injectors. Nothing to worry about.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members