Search results

1. anyone fitted there own turbo back exhaust

It's not as bad as people make out. And it can be done without dropping the subframe. Downpipe is the worst bit, it's just really awkward to get out of the tunnel.
  2. Hexagon tyre!!!!!

I wasn't saying he was wrong in diagnosing the fault. My quiestion was, does a damper have any effect on a wheel while it is 'hoping' As in mid air. And he has answer.. Eventually, none.
  3. LCR Common Issues?

Don't get tied up in the whole 225 is better than the 210.
  4. Hexagon tyre!!!!!

Don't go there mate. You will only start him off again.
  5. Hexagon tyre!!!!!

Enough for me tonight, ill dig some more on the morning. Lmfao Genuinly laughing here. I hope you wasn't being seriouse Nathan.
  6. Hexagon tyre!!!!!

All this time, you've been mocking me? You post a ****ing thread of does my car have enough oil. Hahahahaha Sort your life out. £54000 a year? Behave please? Own both cars? Outstanding finance owed? Strange one isn't it Nath. I wonder how many people believed that. You had me for a second ill...
  7. Hexagon tyre!!!!!

Enough said. I'm not wasting my time, if your going to mock me PM me and I'll send you my address.
  8. Hexagon tyre!!!!!

The 'old clunker Civic'
  9. Hexagon tyre!!!!!

Civic eg turbo running 450whp. Something your "£54000" worth wouldn't no what to do with. Like iv said a couple of times now, come down, ill show you it if you like.
  10. Hexagon tyre!!!!!

Why? The sentence isn't as powerful.
  11. Hexagon tyre!!!!!

It's not worth getting banned over.
  12. Hexagon tyre!!!!!

It's really not worth the reply is it. I've just type and deleted 2 paragraphs, but I'll save it.
  13. Hexagon tyre!!!!!

Is it even worth replying to you? Usually I would be foaming at the mouth because of you. But I just can't be bovered with it, you've answered my argument clearly. Go take your "£54000" a year, and do something good with it. That's £4500 a month, god knows what your doing with your money...
  14. Hexagon tyre!!!!!

Such a **** aren't you.
  15. Hexagon tyre!!!!!

You could say I was trolling in other words.
  16. Hexagon tyre!!!!!

Wasn't so hard lads was it, got there in the end. If you need anything else Nath, feel free to PM me, I'm only down the road, we will do this in person as appose to 40 odd posts on a ****ing forum. That's where you went wrong, you've just said "think about why it is in the air" If you ****ing...
  17. Hexagon tyre!!!!!

Answer the ****ing question.
  18. Hexagon tyre!!!!!

I have a set of jack and axle stands at my house, why don't you come down now? And ill film it for the forums sake.
  19. Hexagon tyre!!!!!

For the 5th time.. If I jack the NSR of my car in the air, spin the wheel to 15 mph, does the damper have any affect to the speed of the wheel? Please just short and sweet answer that question.
  20. Hexagon tyre!!!!!

You both baffle me, seriously. Either you've taken my argument the wrong way or your miss reading what I'm saying.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise