Search results

1. Traction light - tempreture - Leon Cupra R

Was driving my car yesterday, drove from Birmingham to Nottingham. (50 odd miles) Car was fine, on the return leg though ran into problems. On the slip road, accelerated to the speed limit. Traction light came on, car did not wheel spin. Was not harsh on the accelerator (mine is modded...
  2. Strange looking Oil Filter

Hello chaps, just bought some oil and an oil filter for a service for the car. the oil filter looks a bit odd? is this the correct part for my leon cupra r 225bhp? bought it from the seat dealership so don't think they would give incorrect parts? my friend used to have a leon and he had...
  3. Cupra R. Modded, laggy low revs.

Hi, my cupra r is fairly modded with bolt ons and stage two remap by jabbasport. Front mount intercooler. Cold side air intake. Dump valve, sports etc. going over speed humps in second, the car is a bit laggy. Is this a characteristic of the Leon's with bolt ons? I've driven my mates 2.5...
  4. New LCR Mark owner

hi chaps, just got myself a mark 1 leon cupra r in red. it has a lovely spec list, only covered 75k. miltek exhaust and sports car. forge front mount intercooler, forge dump valve. uprated clutch, silicone turbo intake pipe. cold side air feed, hids etc etc.. stage 2 remap, just...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members