Search results

1. Jordanlrich

2016 290 ST Brembo brake kit - judder after 13K...

They are not the same discs. We use the TTRS discs. Part numbers starting 8J is the TT mk2 chassis number. 8P is the RS3. They have different hub offsets. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Jordanlrich

Any mk3s lowered?

R70JOR instagram. Running 110mm coilovers. Not all the way down. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Jordanlrich

Cupra Front Grills

Does anybody know if these ever surfaced. Not the ones from JE Design either. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Jordanlrich

Rear Window 'side' spoilers

I have a Leon Cupra ST and hat has a brake light in the standard spoiler. Are there any of these side spoilers to fit the ST? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Jordanlrich

Head Unit Problem

Just to revisit this. It was the connects 2 lead for the steering wheel controls. It was a faulty module. A new one repaired this fault. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Jordanlrich

What leather seats fit into mk5 ibiza?

It doesn't fit I got someone re turn the correct thread. It's the same as a mk6 golf but a fine thread. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Jordanlrich

What leather seats fit into mk5 ibiza?

I had my seats trimmed. Insta is R70JOR. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Jordanlrich

Anyone got a boost gauge fitted?

Been wanting to do this for so long. When you say 100% match do you mean to the instruments?
  9. Jordanlrich

312mm brake upgrade - a warning

Will they fit in 16" alloys? Check my instagram R70JOR
  10. Jordanlrich

Mud Flaps for 2014 FR

My advice would be not to do it, they look tacky, if you want mud flaps by a scoobie or a focus rs.
  11. Jordanlrich

First successful stage3 1.4tsi in the UK

Very interested in cost and parts list.
  12. Jordanlrich

Lowering

Ibizas just dont want to go low. Ive had KW on mine and JOM then airlift. My advice is coilys will be a harsh ride no matter what so you may as well get budget and wind them all the way down. Check my insta R70JOR
  13. Jordanlrich

Seat badge

You can strip down the badge pretty easily and spray it. Google seat boot badge removal and theres a link on here. See mine on my insta' R70JOR.
  14. Jordanlrich

Ow not that mk5 Ibiza again.....

Rear camber Hello, What is the best way to achieve rear camber, I only want between 1 and 2 degrees. Was thinking camber shims to see how it looks. Does anyone know where you can get them? Thanks
  15. Jordanlrich

dsg paddle extensions

Well I tried some for VWs ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-CARBON-FIBRE-DSG-SHIFT-PADDLE-EXTENSION-GOLF-5-6-GTI-R-JETTA-PASSAT-3C-EOS-/251447673656?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3a8b730338 However they were way too small. Mine are silver paddles. Do you have any links?
  16. Jordanlrich

Carbon fibre paddle extensions

The thing thats annoying me is there is a silver FR on here that has/had them on the silver paddles. However it appears they dont exist anymore.
  17. Jordanlrich

dsg paddle extensions

Has any1 actually found paddle extensions for the ibiza?
  18. Jordanlrich

Carbon fibre paddle extensions

Did you ever get any?
  19. Jordanlrich

New Addition

I need these in my life have you got a link?
  20. Jordanlrich

Carbon paddle shifters

Im really struggling here, I tried the VW extenders and they didnt fit. I have the silver paddles in my 60plate FR I want links and photos before buying agian.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.