Search results

1. Pull door handle Help!

Yeah its normal. Can get it turned off using vag com. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  2. Front mount intercooler

Airtec mate. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  3. VT86, Seat Leon4 4wd k03 285hp => GT28R => GTX2867R Gen2 420hp

Looks tidy bud Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  4. I'm done. Snapped cambelt. - The start of the build!

No. Feel for you mate. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  5. LCR's LCR

Really.!!!!!! Bloody joke that is buddy. I have a lcr like yours. Same colour. Just spent that having a respray. To think if i crashed mine i would get offered that is insulting. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  6. leak in the boot

Hi bud. Sounds like me. Took me ages to find my leak as well. When i sealed mine it was leaking on the original seam sealer. I roughed it up the best i could then put a bead of silicone over it. Have you took the black plastic hinge cover off?
  7. Refurbed calipers

I did a re paint and new stickers because of my rear calipers. I could of re lacquered the fronts but the rears had lots of paint peel so decided to re paint all of them so they match. The fronts Do come up well with new lacquer though.
  8. what have you done to your car today ?

They come up nice bud. Look like mine lol.
  9. leak in the boot

No worries. When you strip it out you will see that there aint a lot of places it can come from. Also check all the joints of the body panals around the top of the boot opening mate. The seam sealer can crack with age and let water in. Keep us posted with what you find. Cheers☺
  10. leak in the boot

Kind of. It was all over the side carpet and the parcel shelf plastic supports. I took it all out and could see it coming from the roof line.
  11. leak in the boot

Hi. I had a leak in the same place. It turned out to be leaking from where the boot lid hinge locates. I took the cover off around the hinge (the black plastic) cleaned it all up and got a torch to have a look. I could see a crack in the seam sealer. Covered with silicon sealent. Been dry since.
  12. mk3 ibiza cupra GT28rs back yard build!

Hi buddy. I have just finished reading all of your threads. S**t man you have had some bad luck but still one of the best builds on here. She must really fly. Love the updates. Always make me laugh. Keep it up mate.
  13. Car wont start.

Could possibly be Crank angle sensor mate.
  14. A Question of Light

Hi bud. I have fitted osram night breakers to dipped and main beam. Impressed with them. Also done led number plate bulbs. Very bright. Been told by people following me that they light up the road as well as the plate. Lol. Got led side lights. No noticeable difference whilst driving but look...
  15. what have you done to your car today ?

Yeah sounded just like a scooby. Didnt boot it at all. Had a tail back behind me cus i was only doing 25 mph lol. Car is now in body shop having paint so all good. Wont be a mark or dent anywhere on it when it is done. Think i have ocd where my paint is concerned lol
  16. what have you done to your car today ?

Broke down. suspected coilpack. Went to change it for the spare in my boot only to find out it was the wrong one.. limped home for 8 miles. Get 4 new coilpacks tomorrow. Oh the joy lol
  17. Cleaning R seats.

Hire a rug doctor mate. Done all my interior. Gets all the dirt and stains out of the seats. Made them look like new. Easiest way to do it i would say.
  18. Refurbed calipers

Yeah mate. Keyed everything best i could. Used lots of brake cleaner as well.
  19. Refurbed calipers

I wasn't difficult bud. Sanding the original sticker of is really easy. I scraped the loose lacquer of the calipers then gave the whole lot a light sand. Dont forget you only need to sand enough for the new paint to key too. All in all it was a nice relaxing job for me lol.
  20. Refurbed calipers

Hi mate. I didn't get stickers for the rear. Not brembo calipers so didnt want stickers. The fronts are 90mm. This is a little bigger than standard but i think looks better. I think the original size is 75mm but i could be wrong.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.