Search results

1. Broken Clutch Pedal + Other causes of a stiff clutch pedal besides worn clutch

Cheers for vid Si. I'd preferred someone to have done that sturdy repair with mine but garage I took it to originally said I would need to go to dealership as it was something they couldn't do (Funny thing is I asked AA dude who done a quick repair if I would need to go to a Main dealer to get...
  2. Broken Clutch Pedal + Other causes of a stiff clutch pedal besides worn clutch

Cheers for your reply Si. Very informative cheers, I think I'd rather pay you to work on my car instead of the SEAT garage lol. I will upload the 2 plastic parts the AA operative gave me are below. I didn't have them with me when I visited the SEAT dealership to have the new clutch pedal...
  3. Broken Clutch Pedal + Other causes of a stiff clutch pedal besides worn clutch

Thanks for the reply I appreciate it. They mentioned making sure all the air in the system was out as I drove away and pedal sank to floor almost immediately. (I didn't have this problem prior to taking it in, only after have a new pedal installed). I have an update as of 06/08/20 PEDAL NOW...
  4. SEAT Leon Review (2020)

I know there's no FR badge on the front grill but tbh I'm not sure an engine with that power deserves to sport the FR brand. I remember when the FR range was considered a cheaper alternative to the VW's GTI :(
  5. SEAT Leon Review (2020)

Deffo agree on the removal of buttons is disappointing, they try to make UI more intuitive but in the ends being a bit of a faff. I like a mininilst design with just a few chunky knobs. Personally I love the rear end myself (Especially the light animation), not too keen on the front, reminds me...
  6. Dr. Herbert Diess (CEO Volkswagen Group) tests the new CUPRA Leon

not sure wonder they kept the MK3 Cupra font for the badge? The new MK4 Leon is quite arty/swanky (Which I like though some mind find it a bit fussy). Also I think because the New cupra logo is copper I'd wanna have the Cupra letters in copper too (OCD about colour -coordination)
  7. Broken Clutch Pedal + Other causes of a stiff clutch pedal besides worn clutch

Hi everyone, Firstly a little backstory: I was driving along and suddenly the clutch pedal became stuck to floor. I called the AA and he improvised a quick fit to get me home, he gave me two pieces of plastic from behind the clutch pedal (A black piece and a white clip/peg shape thing). I...
  8. car temperature gauge reading 'ok' but is it overheating?

Hi Everyone, I hope everyone had a great festive period and wish everyone a prosperous new year! A couple of months ago my engine was running COLD; the temperature gauge barely made it up to the quarter mark (Never mind the middle), only for it to go back to zero again. I went to a local...
  9. fumes after having cambelt and waterpump changed.

Hi thanks for this! Wow, that's bad!! Kinda worrying if they're an Audi Master Tech, are any of us safe? lol I just went to a local service/tyre place, the technician actually pressed down on the top one of those 3 hoses you shown when he said he it 'clicked' into place. He looked around the...
  10. fumes after having cambelt and waterpump changed.

Hi, I had my cambelt and water pump replaced yesterday on my 1.8 20V Turbo. Now I can smell fumes (Kinda petrol like) inside the car, smell is more prominent when I open the bonnet. I took it back to the garage where I had it fitted and they couldn't seem to find anything wrong with it, bar a...
  11. Diesel instrument cluster in petrol car.

Tested my speed using GPS and that's fine, just my displayed RPM is under-reading.
  12. Diesel instrument cluster in petrol car.

Cheers. I've just tried GPS and speed appears normal (GPS reading 2-3 MPH below the spedo).
  13. Diesel instrument cluster in petrol car.

My issue was an intermittent fault that would happen every morning with my car, battery light would be on, digital panel showing mileage/time was all messed up and after starting car the engine would cut out after a second or two. BUT then an hour or so later the digital panel in the cluster...
  14. Diesel instrument cluster in petrol car.

Guess it would explain my displayed RPM; ECU still detecting the same revs and the needle at the same point/angle per throttle input but just the diesel template has a bigger distance to travel between RPM. Just hope the speedo is correct lol.
  15. Diesel instrument cluster in petrol car.

yeah, it's kinda annoying, I'm relieved my car appears to be working now though *Touches wood*. I would like the proper one in :yes:
  16. Diesel instrument cluster in petrol car.

Hi everyone, I took my car to an auto electrician today to have an issue sorted out with my car. They reckon it was the instrument cluster so they supplied me with a used one they had in stock and re-coded it. Thing is my car is a petrol 1.8 Turbo Cupra 180 and they put in an instrument...
  17. Cupra R SideSkirts jack point cover problem

Hi guys, I was looking through my MK1 Leon Cupra manual and was interested in how the jack covers came off, so I un-clipped one. Problem is, I couldn't get it back on! (Wish I had read this thread prior to doing so!). I wasn't sure about taking it to a random tyre fitter so I took it to my...
  18. Water leaking into passenger footwell

hi guys, I've just had all my doors done with sealant but the rear passenger footwell still getting wet? :confused: I've checked the pollen filter and it's dry.
  19. Leaky footwell

. . .
  20. Split bloody crankcase breather hose!

Sorry for thread resurrection but did the VAG group ever update the breather Y pipe? Also what's the difference between 06A103221AH and 06A103221BH ? cheers
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise