Search results

1. goldie74

Goldie's LCR 'S6AT R',Revo Stage 2, Forge,Weitec,Quaife LSD...

Cars now sold ! Sad to see it go but hope the new owner enjoy's it as much as i did.Will still be keeping my eye on the forum and what's being done to other members builds. Keep up the good work guys....
  2. goldie74

Car now for sale If anyone's interested please pm me,Cheers.
  3. goldie74

Hey mate your right about the sub but to be honest it's a second car and i very rarely put anything in the boot.As for the amps over the years ive put them under seats also in enclosures and never had any problems but i suppose only time will tell. One thing i have over looked though is if i...
  4. goldie74

1m lcr restoration project

Will be keeping my eye on this one mate,looks like a bargain !
  5. goldie74

Been busy today,First i fitted some new matts Then i spent some time hiding away the HID ballasts as i didn't like them being on show Also fitted a new bonnet strut Then i set about a boot build hiding away the amps etc, First i made a floor out of 12mm mdf Then using 18mm mdf i made...
  6. goldie74

My roof is matt mate and the splitter is gloss,Am thinking maybe doing the roof in gloss too as the finish is much better.
  7. goldie74

I think having them dipped is the better option mate as i think it looks better and obviously lasts longer.My roofs been wrapped for a few years now but is now looking a bit tired.Thinking about taking it off or maybe go for something a little different ??
  8. goldie74

Thanks mate I got it from ebay wasn't expensive.The middle wasn't to bad i just cut 2 V's out where the middle bits connect to the bumper.The trick is get it hot so you can stretch it easier but also have someone else helping you as you do need 2 pairs of hands lol.
  9. goldie74

Bought a new splitter this week as the old one was pretty scuffed.I then wrapped it in carbon fibre gloss vinyl. Pretty happy with how it turned out,not sure how long it will last but think it looks alright for now
  10. goldie74

Went to GTI International 2016 today,A great show as always but did seem a bit quieter than in previous years. Not sure if it was because VAG Tuner Live was on or people have just lost interest a little ??. Anyway after watching a few VW Golf R32's go down the strip I think they look and sound...
  11. goldie74

Cheers mate,Yeah i do spend a lot of time cleaning it but like you say worth it in the end.
  12. goldie74

Hey mate,Thanks ! Think they look best in black although a nightmare to keep clean,I'm starting to run out of ideas so may look into that. Enjoy your LCR they're awesome cars :D
  13. goldie74

Bought a new Pipercross airfilter after seeing them on other peoples builds New vs Old Just about fits,Really happy with it
  14. goldie74

You can polish the original mate,But have seen them for sale on ebay.
  15. goldie74

O.k..appreciate it if you keep your negative comments of my thread. Cheers.
  16. goldie74

A couple of pics from Waterstock Car Show that i went to today.
  17. goldie74

The polished manifold turned up today along with a throttle body finished in black Also new water and oil caps All fitted along with new dipstick Next on the list is some new hoses then it will be pretty much as i want it.
  18. goldie74

Thought it was about time i added a bit of well over due bling under the bonnet so i bought a polished charge pipe from T0M another member on here,Cheers mate ! Fitted Ive also bought a polished inlet manifold which should turn up any day now along with an aluminum dipstick. Judging by...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.