Search results

1. Post your MK2 Leon Power/Torque graph

what are peoples views on this? pd170 with the dpf removed, no aggressive timing etc it pulled 197 on the standard map and bumped it up 10bhp just to smooth it out
  2. FR seats in leather??

they are very nice seats but £2.5 is crazy money! those red ones seat sell for £1350 inc the rear bench
  3. 2014 and onto 4th turbo this year already!

I can only feel for the poor lad who had to come collect you when it went pop the third time LOL, nice z4 now do just get it off the drive asap before the bad luck spreads to the bmw lol
  4. FR seats in leather??

Why did i have to just come across these....
  5. FR seats in leather??

I have been quoted £600-700 to have the front two upholstered in the matte leather the likes of audi use, anybody ever priced up buying actual new leather ones from the likes of Sere if they are available as replacement parts
  6. FR seats in leather??

Are these all factory or reupholstered?? If reupholstered do you mind me asking how much it cost?
  7. FR seats in leather??

Just came across a pair there, not the kind of tone of leather id like them in either, they are more a shiny gloss where i want the matte black style the audis use
  8. FR seats in leather??

Was there a factory option for the FR seats in leather? I have taken a real notion recently to reupholster my front seats into leather but it may be a cheaper option to hunt down an original pair if they exist??
  9. WANTED: Passenger side front BTCC jacking point cover

when you say pair by the way its the pair for the skirt ie the big one and the smaller rear one! they are only like £15 and about £20 to get professionally sprayed
  10. Only 1 mirror folding?

its pretty common on the leons, mine does it when the weather gets colder, the left side makes a creaking noise as its folding up/down
  11. Oily smear on inside of windscreen

Would it maybe be building up in the pollen filter??
  12. 99 octane or 98

I mean it from an aspect of people on a standard map using 99 ron, or people who mapped their cars on 95 ron yet drive around on 99 ron when its not even mapped for that fuel anyways Or probably even more common people go for a remap so that day splash out the extra few quid on 99 ron then...
  13. 99 octane or 98

lol do any of you guys using these higher ron fuels actually have your cars mapped on higher ron fuel? personally i would only ever bother with 99 ron etc if i owned an import
  14. Vandalism to my Leon

hope you get it fixed- know how it feels as i had some drunk twat kick my car on new years eve as i was driving along - was more for wrapping a wheel brace around his head but as it was right opposite the police station i thought it would be better to drive on and report it to the police but...
  15. DPF delete or not?? car going in tomorrow

Sorry that wasnt really aimed at you, I wouldnt worry about insurance either, they wouldnt spend the money looking into stuff like that, theres so much stuff you can change in your car just imagine what checks they would have to make on a car in the event of a claim to check what changes you...
  16. DPF delete or not?? car going in tomorrow

and by the way im from northern ireland, we have proper drive through m.o.t centers that are very strict, not just the local garages you can chuck a friend of a friend a few quid to wack your car through m.o.t
  17. DPF delete or not?? car going in tomorrow

this dpf m.o.t business really is a load of nonsense, a dpf removal is not going to fail m.o.t, its so hard to get at and m.o.t testers arent allowed to remove any parts from your car. what are they going to do, ask you to bring an socket set and take the dpf off to show them it has a filter...
  18. cost of forced regen??

hey he wasnt a friend hes just a well known reputable tuner and hes a site sponsor for a local forum - it was £300 all in and his mechanic fitted the egr blank plates for free while he was at it but i got a discount for being a forum member so i would guess the usual price would be £350-400...
  19. Mk5 golf armrest in mk2 Leon

if you have been given one why not just take it into your car and see if it fits lol..
  20. DPF delete or not?? car going in tomorrow

taker it out, my dpf removal wasnt even pushed anywhere near its limits as i didnt want smoke but it feels like great to drive at 208bhp/315ftlbs - definately worth it - cant really understandard why anybody would map one of these pd170s and not remove the dpf seeing they are so troublesome :S
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.