Search results

1. Aerial Removal Incl Base

Hmmm :( Do i have to take the whole thing out or can i get away with just pulling he rear of the roof lining down?
  2. Aerial Removal Incl Base

Right before some tells me to search i have and could only find removing the aerial by pulling hard... That's not what i want to do i need to remove the whole base of the aerial from the car so i can wrap my roof. Any ideas how this can be done? Is it a roof lining out jobby?
  3. Poorly Cupra R :(

Was 1 day before the bumper was finally getting re sprayed :( Was at a roundabout the car in front pulled off I looked to see if i could go and i could but she decided to break on the roundabout. Insurance picking it up tomorrow. I dont think it will be a write off though which is lucky.
  4. Poorly Cupra R :(

So this happened today.. Fair to say i had a little cry :( Any one have any of the following for a 2011 Mk2 Leon Facelift: Passenger wing Passenger Bi-Xenon Headlight Bonnet Cupra R Front Bumper. Would be great if in Solid White.. but not required.
  5. Getting ready for the Cupra R rear conversion

how much did the rear diffuser set you back? I need mine replacing :(
  6. Installing LED footwells (A sort of guide)

Be interested in getting some white ones that come on when the door is opened. And then go off when car starts... I'm guessing interior light? But would they come on when i turn interior light on? Or could i use the switch on the doors?
  7. EML error codes po444 po332

I had the EVAP valve on my leon recently. Luckily under warranty so Seat just replaced it. IF it has gone you will notice your car using more fuel.
  8. Splitter Removal Advice!

Will be spending the day Saturday trying to get the thing off. I don't mind damaging the paint a bit because i can get it sprayed i just don't want to damage the bumper at all.
  9. Splitter Removal Advice!

Easier said then done :( not sure how easy the cupra r bumpers will be to come by :/
  10. Splitter Removal Advice!

Well my thought was to use boiling water. And a heat gun set at 50c not too close and get some fishing line and try cut the glue.
  11. What did you drive before you joined the LEON stable?

1st Car - Pug 206 1.4 LX :D (1998) 2nd Car - Pug 206 2.0 HDI D-Turbo (2000) 3rd Car - VW Bora 2.0 (1999) 4th Car - Seat Leon 2.0 TDi (Sport Reference) (2008) 5th Car - Seat Leon CR FR (140) (2012) 6th Car - Seat Leon Cupra R (2011) (Current) Also owned Project Cars: 1st Hyundai Coupe 2.0 F2...
  12. Splitter Removal Advice!

Well when i bought my Cupra R it had a horrible splitter i didn't like. So i brought a TRC Splitter and I plan to fit it. But i cant see any screws holding this splitter on :( My fear is it is glued onto the bumper... I wondered if anyone had any way to remove it without damaging the...
  13. Best 'hidden' tricks

Not when i take the key out. I have to flash the lights first. My mate changed it so when i turned the car off without flashing the lights they stayed on for 10 secs. Handy when i have to close the gets etc.
  14. Best 'hidden' tricks

I had a friend code Vag Com to leave lights on for 10 seconds after turning engine off. As long as the lights are on auto it works. Not sure how he did it lol
  15. Projector headlights with angel eyes....any thoughts???

I like the Audi type one. I have the Bi-xeon lights as standard. Wouldn't want someone to open those as they're expensive :(
  16. DSG on the motorway?

If you can stretch it buddy. How much is a hybrid? Is there much difference? While your replacing the turbo could be worth investing in a hybrid one.
  17. Seat leon cupra r engine management light

Yeah they confirmed it was the evap Valve and they're replacing it. So hopefully tomorrow if its a quick job.
  18. Seat leon cupra r engine management light

Well hopefully this will be simple and i can have my car back asap.
  19. Seat leon cupra r engine management light

Yeah theyre picking the car up today and dropping of a courtesy car, as i refused to drive it to them especially after owning it under 2 weeks.:censored::censored::censored:[:@][:@][:@]
  20. Seat leon cupra r engine management light

Light turned on this morning mate plugged diagnostic in and fault code was p0441. A quick google came up with: Evaporative Emission System Incorrect Purge Flow. Any idea if it would be covered under Warrenty. And if it's bad?
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.