Search results

1. Grahams81-Leon 4wd, Big Turbo - Back in the saddle :-)

spent about 3 afternoons reading this build, truly epic mate! Please update soon to fill my craving for your 4wd goodness :P
  2. AmC's Bronze Ibiza Sport **HIDS FITTED!

Hi mate, tidy derv! Just reading your spec list, chrome bonnet lifters, does your model have bonnet lifters as standard? my 1.4 chill does not and i was looking at places to mount them... help ? :P
  3. imperial blue mk3 Ibiza new start (brembos,nuespeed,forge)

looks good mate, quick question, how do you get the carbon canister of?
  4. Aircon removal

ok cheers :)
  5. Downpipe and decat?

i just used ebay for mine, works fine for me :) http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/90-DEGREE-LAMBDA-O2-OXYGEN-SENSOR-BOSS-SPACER-EXTENDER-DECAT-HYDROGEN-STEEL-/161012715455?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item257d1b0fbf
  6. Aircon removal

is that part number correct for a 1.4 8v aswell?
  7. Washer bottle

i got a very similar one to that ^^ and mounted it on below where the standard tank is in the bottom of the wing, also took power from the old pump to run the new one but also ran the old pump as it couldn't manage to suck the water uphill, as in the original setup its gravity fed i believe...
  8. Downpipe and decat?

i run decat, and an engine light came on when first started driving, so i got a right angle spacer for the post-cat lambda sensor, and the engine light has gone :)
  9. Project: Heat Elimination

any updates? :)
  10. short shift

cheers, especially for the pictures :) another question, is it adjustable or is it just a set ratio? and is that right that it goes from a push down reverse to a pull up reverse?
  11. short shift

hi, just checked out that link, it says 'ibiza cupra leon', this kit definately fits a mk3 ibiza from the top? cheers
  12. Mk3 Ibiza Speaker Upgrade

cheers chris :)
  13. Mk3 Ibiza Speaker Upgrade

can you run those front ones of the standard head unit?
  14. what have u done to ur car today?

I don't have pics atm but it doesn't sit flush so am going to put the original front on so it does, well that's the plan anyway haha
  15. 1.4 Ibiza 2000 model springs-HELP

I've got raceland coilovers from previous owners, who got them for 175, and it's down about 70mm :)
  16. what have u done to ur car today?

and finally tuned the sub properly :P
  17. what have u done to ur car today?

I finally fitted the cup holder and removed the silly coin holder :D
  18. Air filters, what you using?

I can't put pictures on yet few more posts to make yet :blink:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.