Search results

1. safc_chris

Selling a set of 4 carpet matts for 3 door

Drop me an email mate [email protected] Will send u pics. Dunno how to post them on here
  2. safc_chris

Selling a set of 4 carpet matts for 3 door

As above. Available to pick up? £20. Sunderland/Newcastle Area? No marks only had the car 1 year from new and washed inside and out each week. pics available.
  3. safc_chris

new ish ibiza

hi mate, all the ibizas are quite reliable. the chilli you are after i belive is quite a low spec.. depends what you want. obviously the less stuff on the car the less to go wrong. i actually have a 1.4 SE COPA model. it was a special edition where seat put loads of equipment inside. engine...
  4. safc_chris

Keep my Ibiza or Golf gti??

you had any problems? what year you got?
  5. safc_chris

Keep my Ibiza or Golf gti??

Anyone done a similar switch? Dont get me wrong.. Ibiza is a cracking little car just don't want to move to a Cupra to just "be getting same car" any recommendations? looking at 2007 GTI hopefully :banned:
  6. safc_chris

Can you ignore the warning light on dash ( just installed led sidelights)

I see. and yerh nath working spot on.. only drove about for half hour so havent had time for it to annoy me yet.. there is time haha! cheers lads.
  7. safc_chris

Can you ignore the warning light on dash ( just installed led sidelights)

Hi need some advice, installed some sidelight w5w LEDS. The warning light is coming up on dash. It should be okay to leave it shouldnt it? Aslong as the warning light doesnt get on my nerves no harm should be done?:confused::confused:
  8. safc_chris

Most common problems on the 1.4 na engine

touch wood had no problems with mine. dont think many problems kicking about with them. the engine has been around a while and is strong used in the vw ranges skoda etc..however it when turbos are put on the engines problems start to arise.
  9. safc_chris

Unlocking lights

You obviously meaning the front beams come on? if so yes there is a way i belive.. i had also seen it so went to my local dealer and they said my car has automatic lights so it should work so they hooked it up to computer but didnt work.. next time it was in they hooked it up to computer and it...
  10. safc_chris

Tinting lights (fly eye)

just a update. had the mesh style vinyl posted out and fitted staright away. been on a while now and no trouble. sticks on well and even had the power wash over it and stayed on! looks good and a cheaper alternative to spraying the unit
  11. safc_chris

Tto all 1.2 fr owners...

yerh. the leons are abit too far out my price range pal! plus i actually prefer the look of the ibizas ( not just been a ass) haha and cheers it helps alot mate. i really like the leds in the new ones and just the overall look of them.
  12. safc_chris

Tto all 1.2 fr owners...

yerh just realised that there!. is the upgrade just simply for the leds in the lights stil with halogens or are they upgraded to xenons?
  13. safc_chris

Tto all 1.2 fr owners...

Need some help. looking into upgrading from my current ibiza to a brand new 1.2 fr. Wondering has everybody enjoyed theres and have they had any problems or things i should look out for? Or should i just not upgrade. I currently have a 1.4 se copa 61 plate. the proposed fr is slightly...
  14. safc_chris

Tinting lights (fly eye)

just been looking at it. thinking about doing it on mine. is it 100% legal? and anyone got any good pictures?
  15. safc_chris

need help with some hids..

Not too sure. Me and me mate were turning tem on and off which now we realised your not meant to do. That could have possibly done something but otherwise I don't no why the Bcm went.
  16. safc_chris

K&N air filter

thanks yerh! yerh i see. friend of mine recons it will only be the noise that changes as accelaration will be very tiny.. and possibly few more mpg
  17. safc_chris

K&N air filter

anyone got one on? only got the bog standard 1.4engine and wondering if itl help at all with mpg? read people have felt a difference in BHP but not holding out too far on that one haha:D
  18. safc_chris

Help from anyone with a boc or cupra would be appreciated!

yerh i think its hit or miss if you get a good or bad one. really want one just dont no whether to take the risk!
  19. safc_chris

need help with some hids..

right just got car back from dealer. luckily all done under warrenty..they said they carried out wiring check and wiring was ok in and out of control unit. they replaced the BCM. i asked how much if not under warrenty and he said just for the part was around £400 and thats without labour...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members