Search results

1. What did you and your MK2 do today?

The map was on the car when I got it I might go for a revo jkm have them on offer at the mo to ;-)
  2. What did you and your MK2 do today?

It's a tdi 140 sport not a fr 170
  3. Grill / Grille types and choices

I did exactly the same thing I'm selling my one back on eBay now so I will also have to get a linear r grille to
  4. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Jkm rolling road day Had mine on the rollers today at jkm not to bad
  5. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Cambelt kit and water pump fitted for £140 ooooosh
  6. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Pic of my cleaned car
  7. windscreen mist when raining

If you have had the air con on alit recently whilst hot then turned it off now its cooled and been raining its probably the moisture left from the air con hitting the warmer damp air Just try using the air con again it should disappear in seconds
  8. What did you and your MK2 do today?

Fitted some kw v1's to my 140 pd sport so now it sits nice and low on its bbs super copa alloys with its fr front bumper just need rear bumper then for some more power
  9. Should I go revo? 140pd

It wasn't what I call aggressive but then I have had all sorts of cars but what you can feel is the power I have been in a fabia vrs that was mapped by shark before I got the Ibiza and it might aswell not of been mapped it was awfull with the revo you can feel the power that's been released...
  10. Should I go revo? 140pd

Today, 21:06 #2 Jonbmx900 Full Member Join Date: Jan 2013 Posts: 44 Hi I would go with the revo I had my ibiza cupra tdi 160 revod by jkm in Portsmouth and It was worth every penny they did before and after Rolling road print outs and were very helpful give them a call ask for Jim or Kate...
  11. Should I go revo? 140pd

Hi I would go with the revo I had my ibiza cupra tdi 160 revod by jkm in Portsmouth and It was worth every penny they did before and after r
  12. What did you and your MK2 do today?

in my opinion I would like a bit more from the rears just to give it that little bit more
  13. Mk2 leon 2.0tdi 140 intercooler

The Audi s3 intercooler is a popular mod when I checked darkside they were cheaper than tps and I work in a garage to
  14. What did you and your MK2 do today?

I'm looking to upgrade the front and rear speakers in my leon tdi sport as the rears don't seem to be doing much compared to the fronts have already fitted my alpine head unit Has anyone else had the feeling the rears don't do much ? Jon
  15. What did you and your MK2 do today?

What coilovers did you fit to it looks just right
  16. Lowering springs or coilovers

A few hundred I don't want cheap budget ones but can't afford kw or similar at the mo
  17. Lowering springs or coilovers

About 50mm ish
  18. Lowering springs or coilovers

Hi all having recently sold my ibiza cupra tdi and brought a leon tdi 140 sport that I am very happy with I have already fitted an fr front bumper and got some brand new 18" bbs alloys off of the super copa leon I'm Looking to lower it but can't decide on either eibach springs or coilovers if...
  19. Remap an I getting ripped off

Darkside developments are very reputable and very good at what they do if that's what they have quoted you it must be right they are probably just being honest and realistic Anyone can quote massive power gains but then not deliver them to you If your unsure give him a call as I always find...
  20. Whiteline Rear ARB

I was thinking of getting one for my cupra tdi to
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.