Search results

1. NW Rolling Road Day

I went along too and was very surprised how high he results were on the day !! I would love to get mine on thereto see what I made with there figure friendly rollers
  2. £1350

If its a manufacturer warrenty then surely its covered in full ?? It's a used car that came with a 3 rd party warrenty the. There will be claim limits
  3. Actual Experience With Replica LCR Bumpers

Are you on face book ? If so try searching for a group called v.a.g pats and cars for sale there is lots on there and people breaking them all time
  4. 3SDM 0.06 Alloys ?

They look mega
  5. W13 JAL - '04 Leon Cupra R - GT30 coming soon!! (Page6)

Looks like your mad on wheels mate, the bora had so many sets, what you thinking of putting on the lcr ?
  6. Engine bay finished (big turbo build)

Looks awesome mate well done
  7. pics of non-oem wheels on lcr...

Thanks mate
  8. pics of non-oem wheels on lcr...

Mine lowered on weitec's and oz ultraleggera 8x18" no spacers yet
  9. My Cupra r now on weitec's

No idea how much I lowered it really I just fitted them and left around 8 threads left on the coil overs, drove it and got it back up on the ramp and adjusted slightly, at a guess I would say 40 on the front and maybe 50mm on the rears
  10. My Cupra r now on weitec's

Thank you mate, I must get the miltek down pipe fitted soon :-) I'm still torn between the wheels against oem ones ? I may do a poll on here
  11. My Cupra r now on weitec's

Thank you, I would love it lower but I have 2 kids so need to be able to actually use everyday lol
  12. My Cupra r now on weitec's

That looks awesome mate, I only had a short amount of time to do it as I had to take the kids to a party:-( I will give it a good going over soon that will take most of the day
  13. My Cupra r now on weitec's

It took me 2 hours that all and the dodo juice is just a paint sealer
  14. My Cupra r now on weitec's

I gave the car a good old clean today starting with a good shampoo and wash with megs gold class, then clayed and then a polish with tech wax 2, sealed with dodo juice purplehayz it came out quite well considering the little time I spent on it
  15. Leon mk1 project OEM+

Love the amount of work you have put into this mate, I'm trying to get the mrs to sell her car and buy one of these :-). How much was the cruise control fitted if you don't mind me asking ?
  16. Yellow Beastie - '03 LCR Now Stage 2 :D

Looks a vert clean example, great work
  17. cupra r 225

Gutted about the failure,hope you get it all sorted soon mate
  18. My Cupra r now on weitec's

I'm still not 100% on the wheels? I keep thinking of going back to a oem wheel in black or dark grey ?
  19. My Cupra r now on weitec's

Yeah I have read some good things about them, I also don't want it too low so il see how I find this an adjust if needed
  20. My Cupra r now on weitec's

I fitted my weitec's today and it looks well now, nice and easy Job to do also . I think the ride height is just right but it may settle and go a bit lower
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members