Search results

1. LCR gearknob

I have a standard one in the garage, only on the car 6000 miles so like new. U can have it if you want as i dont have the car now !
  2. Goodbye from me too

The M3 is an 03 plate one. Thanks guys, was good to meet you lot too. Will arrange some more meets and RR days for the south if people are still interested though !
  3. Goodbye from me too

Seeing as there are afew threads now thought i would say goodbye too. Not been around long but have traded the LCR for an M3 convertible. 54plate LCR, usual refinements, 11000miles, immaculate and got given £12500 for it. Not bad really. Thanks to everyone who has helped me out and made the...
  4. Giac 2.0 FSI maps

Hot off the press. The maps were done on a A6 but its the same 170bhp engine used in the Leon and the New golfs. Mpas below. Any questions please call Rhris at Regals, and he will be more than happy to discuss it with you. :)
  5. Neuspeed short shift kit for the LCR

I nabbed the Neuspeed one from Awesome, was here in 2 days, excellent piece of kit, alittle expensive but along with my coilovers its one of the best mods i've done !
  6. Dash Kit - Part no??

Got it too, defo brightens up and rather dull interior. Got afew more choice mods to do inside yet
  7. Pinchbecks in Middle Wallop...

Thats fair enough, leave it at that then. Just hope it comes back as it should have to start with, and the missus is happy with hre new motor :)
  8. Pinchbecks in Middle Wallop...

Glad to hear its getting sorted ..... Flushing an engine is big $$$ by all accounts. How easy is it to check that its done properly and there are no underlying problems resulting from this error ??? I know "it will run" after and it wasn't when it was broken down, but would still have...
  9. "Wheel arch vents for IC" > Continued

Am I right in thinking that an LCR would need both front liners doing to benefit ???