Search results

1. jmc1976

Newbie looking for advice

No probs Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
  2. jmc1976

Jack , wheel brace , locking wheel nut key, wheel nut cover removal thingy and the towing eye Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
  3. jmc1976

I can't comment on the clutch but the bonnet sound proofing was a warranty job but I've heard of a lot of dealers trying to get out of doing it, i had mine done and its only slightly better as water still gets in to it , as for the tools there should be a jack , wheel brace , locking wheel nut...
  4. jmc1976

Leon fr 170 problem

NO WAY [emoji33] is this your first ever helpful post you've done old man [emoji23] Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
  5. jmc1976

Leon fr 170 problem

It does look a bit darker at the top left Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
  6. jmc1976

Leon fr 170 problem

I'm shite with electrics so i wouldn't have a clue , I'd just hit it till it either started working again or stopped altogether lol Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
  7. jmc1976

Leon fr 170 problem

As for the bulb issue , i dunno tbh I'd try changing the bulb first Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
  8. jmc1976

Leon fr 170 problem

Think you need 10 posts before you can post pictures , if your using your phone try the Tapatalk app will make it a lot easier Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
  9. jmc1976

Supercopa specs

Has the previous owner had an amp fitted for the radio , looks like a remote bass control unit Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
  10. jmc1976

Supercopa specs

A lot of people swap out the housing for the one in the top pic , i tried a few different bulb types in mine like the ones in the second pic and they all brought on the error light , the face lift Leon's seem to be more sensitive to the pre FL models . The issue is for example if the factory...
  11. jmc1976

Supercopa specs

No problem mate , the number plate bulbs will be either these if they have changed the whole unit , some do this because STD led bulbs can give you a bulb warning light on the dash . Or they could be like these , which are led versions of the STD bulb Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
  12. jmc1976

Supercopa specs

2 services in 39k could mean it was set to long life servicing which is 20k or 2 years i wouldn't be too concerned about that , some people think it's too long between services but as far as I'm concerned if its ok with the manufacturer then it's ok with me , it wouldn't hurt to service it...
  13. jmc1976

Supercopa specs

Haha , good luck with it , hope all goes well Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
  14. jmc1976

Supercopa specs

The diesel engine in the supercopa is CR170 TDI , Cr stands for common rail ,to keep it simple it's to do with the way the fuel goes in to the engine. And they have a timing belt Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
  15. jmc1976

Supercopa specs

Congrats mate , hope all goes well with it Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
  16. jmc1976

Supercopa specs

Yeah they are decent specced , i bought mine new in 2012 and i still love it now there's nothing else for sale in its price bracket that looks as good Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
  17. jmc1976

Supercopa specs

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
  18. jmc1976

Supercopa specs

I stand corrected on the rear airbags they were an extra Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
  19. jmc1976

Ea189 anyone had the fix done ?

That wasn't a bus, it was his arse [emoji23] Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
  20. jmc1976

Supercopa specs

they all have rear airbags and spare wheel , leather was an option and the armrest was too , i have a pdf of the brochure I'll see if i can find it Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members