Search results

1. My Seat Leon

Thanks guys, Yeah I'm doing the mirrors and possibly roof black too haven't quite decided 100% on roof yet... and yes the alloys are the 18" performance alloys diamond cut and powder coated gloss black :) ... The rear diffuser is an aftermarket part from a company called RDX. You can pick it up...
  2. My Seat Leon

Haven't posted pictures in a very long time so thought I'd share a few as my car has changed a lot over the past few months! Gave her some love today and cleaned her
  3. New meet north east

I could try and get a few people together, put some word out on forums... I used to have a 1.2tsi fr mk5 ibiza facelift but just for rid of it last week. Im now driving a seat leon 2.0tdi 184 fr. Its something else compared to what i used to drive! Its an animal!!
  4. New meet north east

Im from middlesbrough and would be interested in a local meet... Would be nice to see other peoples pride and joy
  5. Newbie to the leon!

Thanks mate.. Is it easy enough to fit or am i guna have to pay someone to do it? Lol
  6. Newbie to the leon!

Think ill order one then and give it a go, i have heard good things about the dtuk systems.... Do you have a link to the rieger diffuser please mate? Really like it the more and more i look at it!
  7. Newbie to the leon!

Cars beautiful mate!... Thanks for that think ill have a look at that diffuser. Is the tuning box actually decent tho mate? Only reason i ask is because i got one before for my 1.2tsi and it was really bad. Had bad turbo lag and kept jumping...
  8. Newbie to the leon!

Nice mate! Do u have any pics? ... Which exhaust did u go for like company? Whats the rieger diffuser? That may be a cheaper option for me rather than buying the full back bumper. Also what power are u putting down with the tuning box?
  9. Newbie to the leon!

Hello mate thanks for the reply :) ive got a white 5 door model with tech pack and rear tinted glass. Ohh right i see... So K&N then for a pannel filter? Forgot to mention in my mods that ill be getting a remap too haha!
  10. Newbie to the leon!

Hello! Im not new to the forum, i used to own a mk5 ibiza 1.2 tsi fr and have now got rid and got myself a mk3 leon 2.0 tdi fr (184) ... I never left my ibiza untouched and i wont be stopping now haha! Just ordered some wind deflectors, gloss black vinyl wrap to wrap around the front number...
  11. Ibiza headunit replacement advice

Hi guys, been a while since ive posted. Need some advice... Ive decided to change my head unit in my car (12 plate FL FR). Ive bought a pioneer x700bt double din stereo and was just wondering if i need to purchase any wiring to accomodate this? Its got built in bluetooth and it comes with a...
  12. 1.2 tsi oil on intercooler

Thats what i thought, thanks for your help mate. Ill just book it into the stealers and see what they say... Ive checked all the pipes around the intercooler and i cant see any cracks. I might do a boost leak test and spray soapy water onto the intercooler and pipes and see if any bubbles occur...
  13. 1.2 tsi oil on intercooler

When i put my foot down i do hear a whooshing sound and when i change gear and put my foot back on the gas u can hear the whooshing again... I thought that sound was the turbo tbh? Lol My dads a mechanic and has a pal with a computer. Im getting it plugged into that to see whats going on. If...
  14. 1.2 tsi oil on intercooler

Its the one at the back so it will be the air/water intercooler. The car just struggles to pick up speed and sometimes when i plant my foot to the floor i can reach about 4k revs and it hesitates slightly then carries on. Ive got a picture here to show the problem
  15. 1.2 tsi oil on intercooler

Thanks for the reply turbo... What do u mean hole is intercooler? Lol
  16. 1.2 tsi oil on intercooler

Hi guys My car has been winding me up for months now, doesnt feel as quick as it used to be. Its been remapped and has a cat back exhaust. Was running at about 140hp but it doesnt feel like that anymore. My car is only 2 years old with 25k miles. I decided to investigate under the bonnet...
  17. 1.2 TSI Coil pack problems

I would but the dealers know that ive done "stuff" to my car lol my car has been remapped and they done a software update when i had a service and they wiped it off. When my second service was due i told them not to do any software updates so they have clicked on. If i tell them to replace coil...
  18. 1.2 TSI Coil pack problems

Ahh right, so should i replace just the leads? Ive managed to clean inside the coil pack pretty well. Or do you think i should replace the coil pack too?
  19. 1.2 TSI Coil pack problems

Thanks for the reply, how can water possibly get in tho? Its a tight rubber seal from the lead onto the coil pack?
  20. 1.2 TSI Coil pack problems

My car has been running abit crap lately to say the least. I have a 1.2 tsi fr on a 12 plate with 23500 miles on the clock. I used to be able to hit over 100 easy but now it seems such a struggle to even get to 100! Just took out the HT leads from the coil pack and the top left one which leads...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.