Search results

1. Standard.. for now. Mk3 Ibiza Cupra!

Cant beat a nice 'beeza cupra
  2. Liams Mk2 Leon - Low and Slow

That's really nice, quite subtle ... maybe debadge of the boot?
  3. Our (new to us) Mk1 Leon Cupra

Yeah cheers mate, all done, was far easier than my Passat B5. I didn't use Silicone but used a non hardening sealant called Silkaflex which is used widely in the caravan and boating industry and I used it with great success on replacing all the seals on my external lockers on my caravan recently.
  4. Our (new to us) Mk1 Leon Cupra

So it rained last night and decided I needed to do the door seals ... they weren't encroaching the threshold just yet but they were only a few mm off. Fun job, not! Fingers crossed.
  5. Newbies from Norfolk/ Suffolk border

Just thought I would add a pic
  6. Our (new to us) Mk1 Leon Cupra

good point thanks, had to do a couple of doors on my old Passat, touch wood ... at the moment they seem ok but am certainly keeping a close eye
  7. Our (new to us) Mk1 Leon Cupra

Thanks very much
  8. Our (new to us) Mk1 Leon Cupra

Morning all. We recently purchased our Seat Leon Cupra, 74k and only 2 owners from new. Its completely standard except K&N panel filter, LED side lights, LED interior front lights and a nice Alpine headunit but for all intensive purposes its standard. Debadged 1/2 her backend, left the Seat...
  9. Greetings from Scarbados!

Nice we currently have a Saab to tow our caravan and just sold my wifes Ibiza to purchase the Leon Cupra however I need a 95 aero in my life so may have to make space for 3 cars on my drive lol
  10. Greetings from Scarbados!

Welcome - be interested to hear your Saab history
  11. Essex/ Kent meet

Essex would be good but Kent bit of a trek dependant on location
  12. 2014 Jaguar XF R-Sport Detail

Nice and I thought detailing my old Passat was a task ...
  13. Little Red - the making of my dirty diseasal!

That is lovely, a credit to you
  14. newbie from worcester!!

Its a personal thing entirely but i would rather aftermarket sat nav to inbuilt.
  15. newbie from worcester!!

Good luck with that, hope you get model/ spec you are looking for
  16. newbie from worcester!!

We just picked up a 2003 Leon Cupra, sold my wifes ibiza 1.4 sport so nice step up for her
  17. My Red Mk1 LCR

Really nice MK1, some nice inspiration for my wife and I
  18. newbie from worcester!!

welcome from a fellow newbie