Search results

1. AeroMad

How to help your gearbox!!! Post 2003

They can order them in!
  2. AeroMad

LCR boosting issue

Would you need a re-map if you fit a turbo-back system as the reduction in back pressure means it could overspin/boost?
  3. AeroMad

Boost Spike.

Torque app will give you boost pressure as atmospheric pressure. Boost gauges will give you gauge pressure. Sent from GCHQ
  4. AeroMad

Rear window lock button

The window lock switch likes failing, new switch panel would be needed.
  5. AeroMad

Anti Lag/ Flat Shift Mapping

^This^ The anti-lag causes pitting in the turbine wheel which means you loose efficiency.
  6. AeroMad

LCR running costs etc...

I've had my LCR for 6 months now, no regrets buying it. Running cost wise the tax and fuel is expensive but the amount of fun I get when hooning about makes up for that!
  7. AeroMad

rear spoiler brake light not working?

Check the earth
  8. AeroMad

Popped pipe

Did the battery light come on after the engine cut out, or before?
  9. AeroMad

Killed it...

Jesus, that doesn't look good :( Good place to check is the pipe going into the intercooler (Or right intercooler if you have twin intercooler set up)
  10. AeroMad

New V-Power Nitro - what's your verdict?

My LCR is mapped to it, no issues...yet!
  11. AeroMad

LCR Pulls to the left UPDATE

Are you saying we're fat? [:@] As said by other users the LCR suspension is set up for driving on the right due to mainland Europe so it's normal for it to pull to the left on UK roads. The effect is amplified when you boot it as the car will also torque steer to the left however ESP tries to...
  12. AeroMad

Which tyers are you all running on your LCR

Uniroyal rainsport Only issue I've had with them is when it's below -3 and they loose some grip. Apart from that they're good. Sent from GCHQ
  13. AeroMad

Undertrays On or Off?

Kept mine on since I got my baby. Although it did cause an advisory in my last MOT.
  14. AeroMad

Dump valve no worky

I'm still learning about the 1.8T engine so go easy on me, but would a failed N249 contribute to this fault as it's connected to the DV.
  15. AeroMad

Will I notice a difference?

This. You've eliminated a boost leak.
  16. AeroMad

Got a MOT due..got a cell?

To be honest I don't think it will make any difference.
  17. AeroMad

Traction light - tempreture - Leon Cupra R

This may sound silly but could it be an issue with one of the speed sensors the ESP uses?
  18. AeroMad

Essential Mods for Cupra R 225 ?

I've been told on many occasions to replace the OEM boost pipes as they're cack.
  19. AeroMad

Bulb Sizes

Now this is confusing, there are two types of T5?