1. CJcupra

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Do you want to buy my Cupra? :p
  2. CJcupra

Purchased some yellow lamin-x fog tint.
  3. CJcupra

Ceejay's new toy. Speed Blue Cupra.

Recently fitted some 'fins' to the rear, to give that Cupra R look to it. Didn't fancy buying a new rear splitter when i already had the plastic sprayed gloss black. Wanted to be different as well. Purchased yellow lamin-x tint for the fogs. Marmite mod but i really like this look.:wave:
  4. CJcupra

Show us your MK2 Seat leon pictures

Here's another one of mine now i've got the splitter fitted :)
  5. CJcupra

Cheers Robo :D
  6. CJcupra

Ah i see. Isn't the neo brand new structure altogether? Good luck with the 350 move, hopefully pays off ha :)
  7. CJcupra

So here's finally a snap of the Cupra after i gave it a quick wax. :D
  8. CJcupra

Nice! What part of the A330 / A350 do you work on? It's mainly the wings up there isnt it?
  9. CJcupra

Nice! What part of the A350 do you work on? It's mainly the wings up there isnt it?
  10. CJcupra

You must be working at Chester Airport then?? I'm there now and again when we drop the aircraft off for maintenance... should grab a coffee ha.
  11. CJcupra

I left it in the gloss black that they send it as, didnt bother painting. Looks good as it is tbh. I was thinking of painting it the same colour as the car... not sure how that would look though. I waited 2 weeks - Dont worry it will come ha :funk:
  12. CJcupra

Thanks Buddy :p
  13. CJcupra

Cheers buddy. I've got a picture of our Hawker and my ride, but no, that's a Bombardier Challanger 300. :D Do you work in Aviation, Kebab?
  14. CJcupra

:D Cheers buddy. Gave it a good clean, so ill post some pics up of the whole car and how it looks :)
  15. CJcupra

Splitter Fitted Finally decided to buy a Triple R Splitter and ended up fitting it today. It took me just under 2 hours, but i did stop for various cups of tea... procrastination! Little Guide to fitting (well, how i did it anyway): -Jacked it up, then used Axel stands. -With the...
  16. CJcupra

Took advantage of the weather and fitted the Triple R Splitter :) PICS HERE
  17. CJcupra

Triple R Splitter Fitting Guide

Fitted mine today. Ended up putting it on axel stands and removing the front bumper after screwing the bolts in, just to tighten the bolts. Pretty easy job, just time consuming and small spaces to deal with lol unless youve got a lift.
  18. CJcupra

Lowering my cupra

Had mine done on my Cupra for £80.
  19. CJcupra

Triple R Splitter Fitting Guide

Hi Rob, Don't mean to sabotage your thread, but has anyone ever removed the bumper to fit the splitter - wouldn't that be easier? Only issue is there's no decent removal guides lol.
  20. CJcupra

Question: Lowering Springs And Auto-Levelling Headlights...

There is always a way around it ;) haha
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.