Search results

1. Reattaching interior mirror

Hi everyone, having a problem! I've managed to knock the mirror off and can't get it back on. None of the clips are damaged, I just can't seem to either get it to line up or push it on (scared I'm gonna go through the windscreen!) Has anyone any tips or advice? Even how to disconnect the...
  2. locking wheel nut key... lost

Ah cheers anyway man, I'll keep searching!
  3. locking wheel nut key... lost

That would be great! Just let me know please.
  4. locking wheel nut key... lost

Yeah they do, but the earliest they can book me in its Tuesday, and they want me to leave the car with them cause they aren't sure how long it may take...
  5. locking wheel nut key... lost

after changing on my spare wheel, I've managed to lose the wheel nut key. Does anyone near Cardiff possibly have a 12 spline key in could use to get my bolts off? Craig
  6. Vandalism to my Leon

sorry to hear this mate:(
  7. P****D off!!

I'd be so lucky!!
  8. P****D off!!

There are quite a few in the area
  9. P****D off!!

It's nevada white so been checking ebay and gumtree but nothing has appeared. I'm assuming it must have been someone fairly local to have known the car was there. Police are making enquiries but i'm not optimistic. Never know though. If I see a car driving past with a cracked white leon...
  10. P****D off!!

Front splitter bits are gone as well as I've just realised!
  11. P****D off!!

One of the skirts had a massive crack in it as well so wasn't like they were getting a perfect brand new set which is what i'll need to do.
  12. P****D off!!

Went away for four days to return home to notice both side skirts have been stolen from the car!? What is wrong with people!?!?[:@][:@]:censored:
  13. Any new meets coming up around south wales?

Ah fair. Hopefully another time soon then!
  14. Any new meets coming up around south wales?

Is this still going ahead cause i can get along now if it is??
  15. Any new meets coming up around south wales?

Sure!
  16. Any new meets coming up around south wales?

ha, nothing is wrong, just wanted to see what things could be turned on or off like the cornering fog lights and the mph display and things like that :)
  17. Any new meets coming up around south wales?

Bit off topic, but has anyone around here got vag-com??
  18. soon to be new FR owner!

Hi mate! Hope you enjoy the car!! :)
  19. Finally got to clean my Leon

Had the car since February and have managed to do a couple of quick washes and also used those drive in wash places a few times but over the last couple of days i finally got the chance to proper clean it. This is the first time it's been polished ever and first time...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.