Search results

1. Reattaching interior mirror

Hi everyone, having a problem! I've managed to knock the mirror off and can't get it back on. None of the clips are damaged, I just can't seem to either get it to line up or push it on (scared I'm gonna go through the windscreen!) Has anyone any tips or advice? Even how to disconnect the...
  2. locking wheel nut key... lost

after changing on my spare wheel, I've managed to lose the wheel nut key. Does anyone near Cardiff possibly have a 12 spline key in could use to get my bolts off? Craig
  3. P****D off!!

Went away for four days to return home to notice both side skirts have been stolen from the car!? What is wrong with people!?!?[:@][:@]:censored:
  4. Finally got to clean my Leon

Had the car since February and have managed to do a couple of quick washes and also used those drive in wash places a few times but over the last couple of days i finally got the chance to proper clean it. This is the first time it's been polished ever and first time...
  5. Tyre pressure help

The petrol flap of my leon says to have the tyre pressure at 29 or 31 psi. All was fine. I recently replaced my two front tires and have the pressures set the the required amount but have noticed when stationary that the tires look a little under inflated. Can the tire pressure change...
  6. Drove on a flat tyre...

I must have gone 50 meters maximum before stopped off and put the spare on. Went to national tires cause of the free puncture repair and they said i need a new tyre. Are they just trying to get me to buy new tires or could it be destroyed in that short a distance?? :(
  7. First ever service!

Hi guys, it has reached the time for my car's first service but this will also be the first service I've ever had on any car I've owned. Is it just a case of booking it in, taking it down, letting them do the job then collect it? Or is there anything else I should be getting done or...
  8. SD cards.

Will a micro sd card with adapter work out does it have to be a normal sized card. I'm on my way to pick up the car now and would be nice get all my music on to a card tonight! Thanks! Craig
  9. Hello everyone!!

Hi everyone, just joined as I get a 2012 Leon FR+ Supercopa next month and i really can't wait!! Craig
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise