Search results

1. techpunk23

Does anyone know how to set up the SEAT Portable system?

hi, if you check the bracket, there should be 2 rubber pins underneath, try removing them. the bracket will sit flush in the support let me know if you can't find them, I'll post a photo with mine. I had a good scare last week on our way to Dover going to a place in France we never...
  2. techpunk23

Cupra running costs

who is your insurer if you don't mind?
  3. techpunk23

help needed from a fellow member with vagcom near hemel hempstead

I have the cable and a VAGCOM lite. I also live in Hemel and need someone with a full VAGCOM for a throttle alignment. I can't believe there is no one around us. :shrug:
  4. techpunk23

Leon Cupra problems first start

I will buy some Wynn's Carburetor cleaner of Halfords today and see how that goes. I will have to find someone in Hemel to help me with the throttle alignment. Thanks for the help.
  5. techpunk23

It only does it once, the first time I start the engine. No problems after that
  6. techpunk23

I will try a throttle cleaning spray and let you know how it goes. Maybe it fixes it.
  7. techpunk23

Leon not starting first time

mine did it too last week, I tried for a whole day and nothing, it just wouldn't start. Managed to start it eventually, took it to a garage and they couldn't find anything wrong with it. This is a weird one
  8. techpunk23

Hi, As the title says, first time I start my Leon Cupra MK1 1.8T, doesn't matter if it's in the morning or afternoon, cold or warm outside, the throttle seems to not work properly. Basically the car feels like it's choking and coughing and even if I try to accelerate it dies. Then I try it...
  9. techpunk23

Hertfordshire meet

Super
  10. techpunk23

Hertfordshire meet

is this still happening? Just joined the Seat club and would like to meet new people. I live in Hemel so I should be able to come in any time. What date is it and what times? Thanks
  11. techpunk23

waterpump and cambelt price

That's not bad. I will have to do mine soon, so I think I'll try a couple of the local Seat garages.
  12. techpunk23

Leon Bumper Removal & Cupra R Bumper Fitting Guide

Love the colour!!! Wait, is the same as mine :rofl:. Where did you get the Cupra R front and rear bumpers from? Did they come in this colour or you had to paint them yourself?
  13. techpunk23

New LCR Mark owner

very, very nice colour! Looking really good and clean.
  14. techpunk23

I cant get my engine temp to get up to 90 and it's driving me insane

Hi, I seem to have a simillar problem to you, just bought the car and was quite surprised to not see the temp rise to around 90 deg. I also have a smell of burning oil in the car through the vents. Any idea where this is from? Thx
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.