Search results

1. ARi01

Key won't go in ignition?

WD40 does help Will get a slite stick but a lot better then before wd40 use
  2. ARi01

K1 :-(

Got a mk golf R with all the toys. It's a great car so happy with my decision Will get some pics up soon
  3. ARi01

Seen a new one

Cheers
  4. ARi01

Seen a new one

Sold my k1 and was gutted Was looking for a rs3 or a m135i but can't find a nice spec Thankfully seen a nice k1 so may go back :-) Was wondering how you check if its a factory k1 as everything looks spot on but it has white side mirrors ? Also would like to kno for my peace of mind
  5. ARi01

Quick question Are the Cupra 265's same gains and modifications as the K1
  6. ARi01

Leon Cupra 4WD

That car is fast It destroys lambos porches for fun
  7. ARi01

Leon Cupra 4WD

What is the deal with the 4wd drive versions I have been told they have 4wd versions in some countries Anyone know or seen one ?
  8. ARi01

Will check the evos locky - thanks for the info Josh know your been sarcastic with the evo service but you obviously mean something, is there a problem with the evos??
  9. ARi01

I don't like the look of the new Leon Also my mate has a 360 K1 so that's made me want mine to stage 2+ it :-) Don't like the s3 lads Also what car has the same performance of the k1 stage 2+ RS3 stage 1?
  10. ARi01

Sold my K1 . . Biggest mistake ever lol Looking for another Candy white nice example pref standard :-)
  11. ARi01

Seat MK2 heater ring help

I have managed to take out the rings without the full heaters but now I need the full heater out. Tried pulling it any suggestions?
  12. ARi01

What's the difference/benefits from flocking to spraying??
  13. ARi01

Got it done without removing the whole vent As you said there are 4 taps if you get 2 off on the same side it pulls off nicely with a little force
  14. ARi01

Sounds brutal Cheers will give it a go lol
  15. ARi01

I have been thinking about spraying my dash for awhile but don't know how to remove the heater rings on each side Seen quiet a few people done it on here recently and was wondering if anyone can give me a quick guide Cheers
  16. ARi01

Cupra spare wheel question?

Nice one Will giv it a go and let u know
  17. ARi01

Cupra spare wheel question?

Will a 18" Orion wheel fit in the spare wheel well in the Cupra mk2's Does anyone know or someone done it
  18. ARi01

BTCC Jack cover

Best thing to do exactly what I've done
  19. ARi01

Electrical Gremlins - Front Interior Light

Shouldn't it come up on the mfd
  20. ARi01

Xenon Help

Cheers is the gap big?